So you are looking to buy a 55 Inch 3d 4K TV for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 55 Inch 3d 4K TV and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 55 Inch 3d 4K TV are as follows:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Multi HDR with Dolby vision - television from the future; enhanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised high dynamic range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolour; get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying
- Dolby vision - Dolby vision transforms your TV viewing experience with astonishing brightness, contrast and colour; with enhanced image enhancement and scene by scene optimisation you will see there is more to the HDR story with Dolby vision
- Ultra luminance - expand your contrast range with ultra luminance; enjoy brighter whites and darker blacks thanks to local dimming technology which lifts the brightest scenes to new levels and the darkest shadows to life
- Aluminium frame design - masterfully modern design; a high quality aluminium material is wrapped around your television providing a striking premium construction; this sleek housing adds a touch of real class to any living room
- Magic remote - access a growing world of entertainment on your LG Smart TV with the intuitive Magic Remote using point, scroll, gesture or voice commands
- Super strong capacity 95kg : Made by Premium Cold Rolled Steel,very solid construction,Perfect to protect your TV
- VESA Standard: 400x400; 300x300; 200x200; 200x100; 100x100mm brakcet, ISO9001, TUV/GS and UL certified
- Low profit: Distance to wall 25mm and with new integrated cable management system
- Quick and easy to install: Fitted to both stud and brick walls,comes with full instructions and fitting hardware
- TV size: Fits 23 -55 inch Samsung LG Sony Sharp Seiki philips panasonic blaupunkt Flatscreen Freeview smart Widescreen 1080p LED 4K balck TV etc
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
- Super strong: Load Capacity up to 95KG(209lbs). Very solid construction,Perfect to protect your TV
- VESA Standard: 400x400; 300x300; 200x200; 200x100; 100x100mm brakcet, ISO9001, TUV/GS and UL certified, Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- TV mounting bracket tilt ±15°with tool free, Ultra Slim wall distance 2.55inch with integrated cable management system
- Quick and easy to install: Easy assembling with full (IKEA Style) instructions and fitting hardware(Safety screw included)
- TV size: Fits 23 -55 inch Samsung LG Sony Toshiba Finlux Sanyo Sharp Emerson Panasonic Philips Insignia Westinghouse Element Coby JVC AOC Dynex TCL Roku ect 1080p LED 3D 4K TV etc
- Ultra Strong: Weight tested up to 35kg this TV bracket is compatible with all TVs between 17 and 55 inch screens that use the VESA 400 standard
- Slim and compact: Engineered with a low profile design this wall mount measures just 35mm from the wall to ensure that it is almost invisible when installed. The cantilever arm extends to a maximum of 360mm
- Adjustable Viewing Angle: Made from heavy gauge rolled steel this wall bracket is extremely strong and has two built in adjustment mechanisms which tilt from -12 to +2 degrees and can swivel from 0 to 180 degrees
- Built in cable management system: The wall mount is manufactured with a pre-installed cable management system enabling you to hide all of your wires and leads from view
- Package includes: 1 x TV wall bracket, 1 x Fixing kit (for brick walls only) and 1 x Set of installation instructions
- 3D Technology: No
- Curved: No
- Energy Class: A
- Resolution:: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Screen Mirroring: Y
- Slim TV Wall Bracket Mount for LED LCD 3D Plasma / 2mm Steel Construction
- For 32" 40" 42" 46" 47" 48" 50" 55" Inch TV (32"-55"), Max profile 53mm, Built in bubble level
- Max safe loading: 40kg/ Tilt TV Mount Bracket (+/- 15)
- Standard VESA 200x200,400x200,300x300,400x400, Easy-grip knobs for quick tilt and lock
- Colour: Black / Assembly manual and hardware kits included
A Guide to Buying a 55 Inch 3d 4K TV
So buying a 55 Inch 3d 4K TV is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Because "4K" was so close to the Hollywood standard of 4000 pixels “4k” became a convenient way to describe technology with such a close specification.
You want to make sure that you can upscaling the picture quality of all your current movies and TV shows to near-4K Ultra HD quality so look for 4K Ultra HD TVs that offer the finest upscaling. If you aren’t watching your new state-of-the-art 4k TV with the correct settings you aren’t getting the full potential of your purchase. It’s akin to racing a formula one race with a Toyota Celica.
Ridiculous QualityLCD is the cheapest and most common. It came in with thin flat screened TVs. It is the most common in the market mainly because of its low prices.
Conversely raising the gamma setting to will do the opposite: reduce the harshness of bright areas but make it more difficult to see details in shadowy parts of the picture. Backlight will raise the set's overall lighting system.