So you are looking to buy a JVC 4K TV for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on JVC 4K TV and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on JVC 4K TV are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD resolution brings entertainment to life, 8-day EPG and 7-day catch up with Freeview Play
- Freeview HD tuner offers you access to a range of entertainment options,Built-in WiFi
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My5 - Streaming: Netflix 4K, YouTube 4K - Custom homepage - Full internet browser: Opera - Social media: Facebook, Twitter
- HDMI 2.0 x 4 (ARC compatible x 1) - SCART x 1 - SVGA x 1 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2 - USB 3.0 x 1
- DVB-T2 Freeview HD Tuner,
- The JVC 49" Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV features a rich 4K screen, delivering incredible detail with amazing colour definition. Whether you are watching your favourite 4K movies or playing the latest video games, you can enjoy immersive visuals
- With built-in WiFi, you can connect the Smart TV to the internet to access a world of entertainment options. From 4K streaming services such as Netflix, to social media apps like Facebook and YouTube, you can find something to keep everybody entertained
- A built-in Freeview HD tuner offers to access to 15 HD digital channels, over 70 standard digital channels, and over 25 radio stations without having to pay a subscription fee
- To help you create your ideal home entertainment setup, the o help you create your ideal home entertainment setup, the Smart TV has four HDMI 2.0 connections, one of which is ARC compatible. These are ideal for connecting games consoles and other high definition devices to enjoy 4K content
- Wall mounting is a great way to save floor space and accent your living room décor. If you want to wall mount this TV, browse our TV accessories to find the right 200 x 200 VESA mount
- 42 inch Full HD 1080p LED TV with Built-in Freeview HD
- HDMI x 3 (ARC compatible x 1) - SCART x 1 - SVGA x 1 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 1
- Noise reduction, 8-day EPG, DTS TruSurround, Remote control, Auto standby, Backlight control
- Unboxed: 554 x 947 x 69 mm (H x W x D)
- Unboxed with stand: 592 x 947 x 209 mm (H x W x D)
- Description: JVC - 81 cm back to top & # x25b2 type LED backlight specifications direct LED TV Screen Size 81 cm/32 curved screen not the image format 16: 9 HD display resolution 1366x768 pixels Dalle 4 K HDTV not compatible HDMI 2.0 standard non codec HEVC (H.265)
- Includes: Sony FDR-AX1 Digital 4K Video Camera Recorder | 64GB XQD G-Series Memory Card | XQD/SD Card Reader | Video & DSLR LED Light | Two Replacement Batteries & One Charger for NP-F970 | Weatherproof Hard Case | HDMI To Mini-HDMI 6 Foot Cable
- Sony Authorized Dealer - Includes USA Manufacturer's Warranty
- Record 4K 3840 x 2160p Video at 60 fps / 1/2.3" Exmor R 8.3MP CMOS Image Sensor / Sony G Lens with 20x Optical Zoom / Built-In Microphone & Dual Pro XLR Jacks
- Dual XQD Card Slots for 4K Recording / XAVC-S Format for 150 Mbps 4K Recording / Three ND Filters & Five Paint Functions
- Independent Zoom, Focus & Iris Rings / Seven Assignable Buttons & HDMI Output / Supports TRILUMINOS Color Technology
A Guide to Buying a JVC 4K TV
So buying a JVC 4K TV is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.It is advisable to use an HDMI cable with 4K and HDR support (or a minimum bandwidth rating of 18Gbps) for the best performance with your new budget 4K TV.
With a 4k TV the images you see will be incredibly realistic – with a level of detail that simply must be experienced. Make sure your budget 4K Ultra HD TV is equipped with HEVC/H.265 (High Efficiency Video Coding).
What is 4K Technology?Most TVs arrive with at least one preset picture mode that delivers remarkably accurate colors and contrast and will suffice for the average viewing situation.
4K TVs are able to display images on a richer screen with four times as much pixel density as a regular full HD TV. It is able to display better picture quality, clearer lines and smoother curves. With 4K TV’s, a technology known as HDR or High Dynamic Range has improved the performance of the new TV's that are shipped to the market. Though it is more noticeable on larger screens, it is basically putting in four times more pixels on a normal screen enabling pictures to be more detailed and have more density. Distant objects are made to be clearer with whiter whites and blacker blacks.