So you are looking to buy a LG 4K TV 40 Inch for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on LG 4K TV 40 Inch and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on LG 4K TV 40 Inch are as follows:
- IPS 4K display; the latest ultra HD innovation is built into a distinct IPS 4K panel meaning your entertainment is viewable from any angle
- ThinQ AI; an intelligent television that brings convenience to your home: ThinQ AI TV can listen, think and give answers to your questions
- 4K active HDR; this HDR technology can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction: Active HDR is better HDR
- Stand dimensions (width x depth) - 848 x 216 mm and vesa dimensions - 200 x 200 mm
- True colour accuracy; allows viewers to see vivid, rich and life-like colour on TV screens
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic range): Up to 4x HD resolution for more detailed picture
- 4K Netflix video streaming: Get to Netflix straight from the remote (subscription required)
- Freeview play catch-up (broadband connection required): Catch-up straight from the TV guide
- Classic design with centre pedestal, with gunmetal metallic finish
- Built-in Wi-Fi, 3 x HDMI, 2 x USB and optical connection
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD. This gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images, and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast.
- The Philips Pixel Precise Ultra HD engine optimizes picture quality to deliver smooth, fluid images with incredible detail and depth.
- Smart TV with Freeview Play. Find programmes from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play sitting alongside 70 TV channels and 15 HD channels.
- Elegant European design with a slim bezel and stick stand design
- Latest Ultra HD innovation is built into a distinctive IPS 4K panel meaning your entertainment is viewable from any angle without distortion
- Active HDR can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction
- Good television deserves great audio and this sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ultra surround effect
- Your television is presented with minimal bezels and sleek modern lines providing a premium construction and a touch of real class to any living room
- Television that brings convenience to your living room, ThinQ AI TV can listen, think and respond to your questions
- IPS 4K Display, Active HDR, True Colour Accuracy, AI TV, Ultra Surround, Modern TV Design
- The Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution is 4 times greater than Full HD. Never miss a single detail, be part of the action!
- HDR10 and HLG: Deepest blacks, higher contrast and vivid colours. Covering 4K HDR10 Movies and TV broadcasts.
- Dolby Audio delivers rich, clear, powerful sound in your TV.
- TCL SMART: Includes Netflix, Youtube and Freeview Play: Freeview Play provides 7 Day Catch Up through your programme guide and On Demand apps such as BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, UKTV Play through your existing TV aerial and home WIFI connection.
- 2 Year Warranty: Provides ONSITE HOME Repair for all 43"+ TCL UK TV's.
- 4K HDR Ultra HD Certified with HDR10, Picture quality: TruMotion 100, Sleep timer - Parental lock
- Freeview HD with Freeview Play / Freesat HD, HDR game mode, Noise reduction, Ultra Surround
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5 - Streaming: Netflix 4K, Prime Video 4K, Sky Store - App store: LG Content Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube
- Screen mirroring for Android, Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 (ARC compatible x 2) - USB 2.0 x 3, Optical x 1
- 8-day EPG and 7-day catch up with Freeview Play, Voice control via Magic remote (sold separately)
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play, Built-in WiFi
- 4K Upscaling picture enhancement with Resolution: 3840 x 2160, Bluetooth 4.2
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My5 - Streaming: Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K - App store: LG Content Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube 4K
- Screen mirroring with Android - Control with your smartphone, Voice control via remote
- HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical x 1,
A Guide to Buying a LG 4K TV 40 Inch
So buying a LG 4K TV 40 Inch is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.It also should have High-Dynamic Range technology (HDR) which, although, is of more than one types. You should also ensure that the TV you buying is 10-bit, however, this is not the least you can get, as 12 bit is also available.
Majority of the 4K TV sets you can find in the market right now have at least a single HDMI port. You should try and look for a 4K TV that comes with as many HDMI ports as you think you need. Many companies offering curved 4K TVs also claim to improve their viewers’ viewing experience. In addition, if you are a Netflix subscriber, their 4K content requires HEVC to be built into the TV.
Buy a Cheap 4K TVThough it is more noticeable on larger screens, it is basically putting in four times more pixels on a normal screen enabling pictures to be more detailed and have more density. Distant objects are made to be clearer with whiter whites and blacker blacks.
Technology keeps evolving every day and displays are not left out in this evolution. The technology used in TV has changed drastically over the past decade and more people are still trying to appreciate this fact. TVs have been around for many years and each time something new is added, it changes the overall viewing experience, TVs started from black and white. That is why before you go out and shop, it is a must to do your own research first. So far, the top brands including LG, Sony, Panasonic, and Samsung come with the highest price tags. You also need to decide how much you are willing to spend. More than anything else, it will dictate the type of resolution and display that you can afford. Size will then be your last focus.