So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.It is advisable to use an HDMI cable with 4K and HDR support (or a minimum bandwidth rating of 18Gbps) for the best performance with your new budget 4K TV.
One also needs to ensure that the network can keep up with the bandwidth demands of Ultra HD TV. Because of its great displays, it uses up a lot of bandwidth. For 4K video to run smoothly, one needs a network bandwidth of 15mbps. The bandwidth might be a bit higher to allow you to work with different devices that might be using your WIFI. Some cable and satellite providers also offer a rich selection of 4K content.
The best Picture Quality PossibleSitting closer to your TV allows you to take more advantage of the better quality than a normal HD screen. In the recent past, film makers had not invested in shooting videos in 4K but streaming media like Netflix and YouTube now give you an option of watching your videos in 4K. There are a number of film enthusiasts who are now making 4K videos and the content will keep increasing as time goes by, giving you more to choose from.
Vivid mode is intended as an in-store demonstration mode to help a set stand out next to the dozens of other TVs in a brightly lit big-box store. This can also support HDR10 and Dolby Vision, and can display around 100% of the DCI P3 color gamut. This is also packed with the SmartCast interface of the company, which gives users the chance to stream content from various sources. Since it makes use of SmartCast, you can expect that the P-Series will be compatible as well with Google Home to let consumers change channels and search for content by just using their voice.