So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.It is available in 49, 55, 65, and 75-inch sizes. Its features include excellent motion handling and great contrast (as per Techradar). It is an LCD and thus cannot compete with OLEDs on the black levels but in its own capacity, its HDR performance is pretty closer to OLED’s HDR.
If the picture on your 4k TV isn’t up to snuff you should look first to the set's gamma control. Gamma control affects the contrast. This is one of the best 4K TVs you can find on the market today. The model number is KS9810 Series 9. This very slim 4K curved TV has an amazing display as it is also one of Samsung’s Quantum dot display smart TVs. If you are new to the quantum dot technology, then all you need to know is that it is the technology that allows you to continuously view brilliant and sharp images on a 4k TV. The nano-crystals in quantum dot technology allow it to deliver more brilliant images in the S-UHD 4K TV.
Are Cheaper 4K TVs Worth It?With a 4k TV the images you see will be incredibly realistic – with a level of detail that simply must be experienced.
Apart from being a smart TV, which means you can connect it to the Internet to view content, it also produces sharper images that are smooth and pleasing to the eyes. Buying a 4k TV isn’t like buying any other type of TV out there, because you need to consider this like resolution, power consumption, smart TV capabilities etc. It is however worth the time and effort. For anyone who is considering a 4K TV, let’s take a look at some of the best brands of 4K TVs you can choose from. TV makers came together and agreed on the minimum criteria necessary for a TV to be regarded to Ultra High Definition Premium or UHD Premium. These characteristics include having a display of 3840x 2160, 10 bit color depth allowing the screen to display 1024 shades of primary colors as opposed to the 256 displayed by regular TV’S, have a maximum brightness enabled display and also have HDR built in. HDR allows more color and richness to be displayed on your TV than ever before. Older TV’s come in 8 bit but 4K would work a lot better with 10 bit which shows five times as many more colors.