So you are looking to buy a Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range ) Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required ) Enjoy 70 free channels including 15 in HD
- 3 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x USB 2.0 / Component & Aerial / SCART / Digital Optical Output / Ethernet / Wifi
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range) - Great value picture performance. Up to 4x HD resolution for more detailed picture. High Dynamic Range for wide colour spectrum with more detail in bright & dark scenes.
- Switch Design Stand 2 positions - Move the stand to fit your furniture or accessories (eg soundbar) perfectly.
- 4K HDR Netflix & Amazon Video streaming - Great choice of 4K TV at your fingertips. Get Netflix straight from the remote.
- Freeview Play Catch-Up with unique Discovery Bar & Quick Look Guide - Catch-up straight from the TV guide, unique quick look-up feature with programme images.
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) - All Panasonic 4K TVs are compatible with HDR content from broadcasters
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR10+ - Up to 4x HD resolution for more detailed picture. High Dynamic Range for wider colour spectrum with more detail in bright & dark areas with scene by scene adjustment
- Slim profile design with premium metal frame & "Switch Design" adjustable stand - A modern, elegant design that looks as good as the picture. Move the stand to fit your furniture or accessories (eg soundbar) perfectly.
- Local Dimming with Brilliant Contrast & Wide Colour Space - A step up in picture performance so TV programmes & films really draw you in.
- 4 HDR Netflix & Amazon Video streaming - Great choice of 4K TV at your fingertips. Get Netflix straight from the remote.
- Freeview Play Catch-Up with unique Discovery Bar - Catch-up straight from the TV guide*, unique quick look-up feature with programme images.
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- 1 of Panasonic TX-49EX600B 49-Inch 800 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model)
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- Smart TV Panasonic TX49EX600E 49" Ultra HD 4K LED USB x 2 1300 Hz HDR Wifi Black
- Display Screen: 49
- 4 K Ultra HD video format:
- Smart TV: Si
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: Y
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
A Guide to Buying a Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch
So buying a Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.The size matters especially for any display with a resolution higher than 1080 pixels. Consumer reports suggests that one measures the distance in feet from the Television set to the sofa, divide it by 1.6 and multiply the result by 12 to get the best screen measurement for the room.
A 4K TV which is also known as an Ultra HD is the name given to TV’s with a resolution of 4,096 x 2,160 pixels. Full HD is normally 1920 x 1080 and so 4K is full HD multiplied by 4. 4K or Ultra HD results in clearer and crisper images that are incredibly lifelike and realistic. It can be expressed in sharper lines, smoother curves and a lot more detail. With a 4k TV the images you see will be incredibly realistic – with a level of detail that simply must be experienced.
Incredibly High ResolutionColor controls in the picture settings usually affect color saturation. Tweaking these settings can make some image elements, such as reds, bloom or bleed into the surrounding picture.
When looking to buy a 4K TV, there are a number of things one should think about. All these are basic characteristics of different aspects of the TV. 4K TV’s are best experienced on big screens. Where the contrast, color depth and the picture quality will stand out. If you keep these features in mind, you can purchase your 4K Ultra HD TV with confidence.