So you are looking to buy a Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range ) Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required ) Enjoy 70 free channels including 15 in HD
- 3 x HDMI 2.0, 2 x USB 2.0 / Component & Aerial / SCART / Digital Optical Output / Ethernet / Wifi
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range) - Great value picture performance. Up to 4x HD resolution for more detailed picture. High Dynamic Range for wide colour spectrum with more detail in bright & dark scenes.
- Switch Design Stand 2 positions - Move the stand to fit your furniture or accessories (eg soundbar) perfectly.
- 4K HDR Netflix & Amazon Video streaming - Great choice of 4K TV at your fingertips. Get Netflix straight from the remote.
- Freeview Play Catch-Up with unique Discovery Bar & Quick Look Guide - Catch-up straight from the TV guide, unique quick look-up feature with programme images.
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) - All Panasonic 4K TVs are compatible with HDR content from broadcasters
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR10+ - Up to 4x HD resolution for more detailed picture. High Dynamic Range for wider colour spectrum with more detail in bright & dark areas with scene by scene adjustment
- Slim profile design with premium metal frame & "Switch Design" adjustable stand - A modern, elegant design that looks as good as the picture. Move the stand to fit your furniture or accessories (eg soundbar) perfectly.
- Local Dimming with Brilliant Contrast & Wide Colour Space - A step up in picture performance so TV programmes & films really draw you in.
- 4 HDR Netflix & Amazon Video streaming - Great choice of 4K TV at your fingertips. Get Netflix straight from the remote.
- Freeview Play Catch-Up with unique Discovery Bar - Catch-up straight from the TV guide*, unique quick look-up feature with programme images.
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- 1 of Panasonic TX-49EX600B 49-Inch 800 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model)
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- Smart TV Panasonic TX49EX600E 49" Ultra HD 4K LED USB x 2 1300 Hz HDR Wifi Black
- Display Screen: 49
- 4 K Ultra HD video format:
- Smart TV: Si
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: Y
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
A Guide to Buying a Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch
So buying a Panasonic 4K TV 49 Inch is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.For instance you may prefer Movie mode but find it too subtle for your brightly lit living room, simply increase the brightness or contrast and save the settings. The same goes for other presets.
Not all TV’s support 4K streaming but TV’s build later than 2013 are now able to decode the HEVC video format used by Netflix. Philips and Sony have a variety of TV’s that support 4K, although most of the models in the market from 2016 onwards now allow 4K streaming. It also should have High-Dynamic Range technology (HDR) which, although, is of more than one types. You should also ensure that the TV you buying is 10-bit, however, this is not the least you can get, as 12 bit is also available.
Simply AmazingFor instance you may prefer Movie mode but find it too subtle for your brightly lit living room, simply increase the brightness or contrast and save the settings. The same goes for other presets.
Apart from being a smart TV, which means you can connect it to the Internet to view content, it also produces sharper images that are smooth and pleasing to the eyes. Buying a 4k TV isn’t like buying any other type of TV out there, because you need to consider this like resolution, power consumption, smart TV capabilities etc. It is however worth the time and effort. For anyone who is considering a 4K TV, let’s take a look at some of the best brands of 4K TVs you can choose from. As the market gets filled with the plethora of 4K TV models coming from different manufacturers, it has become quite a challenging time for shoppers to choose the best for their needs.