So you are looking to buy a Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- Experience beautiful 4k visuals and Smart TV capabilities with the Panasonic VIERA TX-55DX650B Smart 4k Ultra HD 55" LED TV. 4k Ultra HD picture is up to 4 times the resolution of HD Tuner: Freeview Play Connectivity: HDMI 2.0 x 2
- With their 3840 x 2160 resolutions, 4K Ultra HD TVs make pictures look so detailed and pristine that you feel like you're looking at the real world through a window rather than watching TV. Especially when features like high brightness/high color space panels and the powerful Quad Core Pro Engine are on hand to tease out every last tiny detail 4K has to offer. The quad-core processor is used to analyze and process Smart functions. This processor,
- Voice Assistant, 4K Pure Direct, My Home Screen 2.0, Quad-Core Pro processor, Easy Mirroring, Info Frame
- Connector TypeHDMI input - side ¦ 2 x HDMI input - bottom ¦ USB 2.0 - side ¦ USB 3.0 - side ¦ Network - rear ¦ Composite video / component video input - rear ¦ Digital audio output (optical) - bottom ¦ Headphones - side
- Panel without stand - 124.4 cm x 6.9 cm x 72 cm x 18 kg ¦ Panel with stand - 124.4 cm x 36.4 cm x 77.6 cm x 21 kg
- 2 METER LONG TV HDMI CABLE
- TRANSFER AUDIO VIDEO 10.2GIGABYTES PER SECOND
- VAT REGISTERED COMPANY
- UK SELLER SAME DAY SHIP
- VERSION 1.2A/1.3B/1.3C/1.4A
- 4K Studio Master Processor
- 4x HDMI, 3x USB, 1x SCART
- A rated energy efficiency
- Freeview HD Tuner
- With stand: H 775, W 1232, D 344 mm
- •4k Ultra HD picture is 4 times the resolution of HD
- •400 Hz processing rate
- •Smart: BBC iPlayer & YouTube
- •Tuner: Freeview HD
- •Connectivity: HDMI 2.0 x 3
- 4k Ultra HD picture is 4 times the resolution of HD
- 200 Hz processing rate
- Smart: Catch up TV & App Store
- Tuner: Freeview Play
A Guide to Buying a Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K
So buying a Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Before buying your 4K TV, it always helps to start with market research and understand the pricing of different brands in the market. Brands like LG, Panasonic, Sony and Samsung are the most expensive. Once you have settled into choosing a brand and you have bought it, how do you ensure you get the most from it? Here are a few things to put in to consideration.
This simply means you can have a big 4K display that delivers same picture quality as smaller screen, since the pixels have been made smaller. Due to this improvements, a 4k UHD TV can handle content that is delivered at 60 frames per second, and this basically improves your viewing experience when watching fast moving scenes on a 4K TV. Using a 4K UHD display, more colors can be easily reproduced from the color spectrum. OLED This is a type of technology that uses a carbon strip to emit light hence the word organic. It can be used on glass, plastic and can even be bent like a newspaper. OLED is the best in terms of rich displays but it is expensive.
What Are the Best Brands of 4K TV?You will also need at least two custom viewing modes to accommodate specific lighting situations — for example night and day viewing.
If you aren’t watching your new state-of-the-art 4k TV with the correct settings you aren’t getting the full potential of your purchase. It’s akin to racing a formula one race with a Toyota Celica. Though it is more noticeable on larger screens, it is basically putting in four times more pixels on a normal screen enabling pictures to be more detailed and have more density. Distant objects are made to be clearer with whiter whites and blacker blacks.