So you are looking to buy a Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- Experience beautiful 4k visuals and Smart TV capabilities with the Panasonic VIERA TX-55DX650B Smart 4k Ultra HD 55" LED TV. 4k Ultra HD picture is up to 4 times the resolution of HD Tuner: Freeview Play Connectivity: HDMI 2.0 x 2
- With their 3840 x 2160 resolutions, 4K Ultra HD TVs make pictures look so detailed and pristine that you feel like you're looking at the real world through a window rather than watching TV. Especially when features like high brightness/high color space panels and the powerful Quad Core Pro Engine are on hand to tease out every last tiny detail 4K has to offer. The quad-core processor is used to analyze and process Smart functions. This processor,
- Voice Assistant, 4K Pure Direct, My Home Screen 2.0, Quad-Core Pro processor, Easy Mirroring, Info Frame
- Connector TypeHDMI input - side ¦ 2 x HDMI input - bottom ¦ USB 2.0 - side ¦ USB 3.0 - side ¦ Network - rear ¦ Composite video / component video input - rear ¦ Digital audio output (optical) - bottom ¦ Headphones - side
- Panel without stand - 124.4 cm x 6.9 cm x 72 cm x 18 kg ¦ Panel with stand - 124.4 cm x 36.4 cm x 77.6 cm x 21 kg
- 2 METER LONG TV HDMI CABLE
- TRANSFER AUDIO VIDEO 10.2GIGABYTES PER SECOND
- VAT REGISTERED COMPANY
- UK SELLER SAME DAY SHIP
- VERSION 1.2A/1.3B/1.3C/1.4A
- 4K Studio Master Processor
- 4x HDMI, 3x USB, 1x SCART
- A rated energy efficiency
- Freeview HD Tuner
- With stand: H 775, W 1232, D 344 mm
- •4k Ultra HD picture is 4 times the resolution of HD
- •400 Hz processing rate
- •Smart: BBC iPlayer & YouTube
- •Tuner: Freeview HD
- •Connectivity: HDMI 2.0 x 3
- 4k Ultra HD picture is 4 times the resolution of HD
- 200 Hz processing rate
- Smart: Catch up TV & App Store
- Tuner: Freeview Play
A Guide to Buying a Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K
So buying a Panasonic Viera 55 Inch 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.When buying a cheap 4K TV, don’t forget to check the smart TV functionalities of the TV, be sure to check if it has all the features of a smart TV. A smart TV should be able to connect to the Internet to stream live content. A cheap 4K TV should have the right types of smart TV applications as well.
There is a lot of crowd in the 4K market as people are rushing to buy it and also, there are cheap rates offered for different sets. But in this rush and desire to make a scoring deal, one may forget to check the resolution. 4K means that the resolution would four times an HDTV and it must be displayed in the results. So, check and double check if you are taking the right product home. One also needs to ensure that the network can keep up with the bandwidth demands of Ultra HD TV. Because of its great displays, it uses up a lot of bandwidth. For 4K video to run smoothly, one needs a network bandwidth of 15mbps. The bandwidth might be a bit higher to allow you to work with different devices that might be using your WIFI.
A Stunning Picture QualityWith the standard presets and just a little tweaking you can get the optimal performance out of your 4k TV no matter what room or situation.
Be aware your set may be left in Vivid mode by default! LED are more expensive but offer better quality pictures than LCDs. It stands for Light emitting diodes. With LED, pixels light up allowing the display to achieve deeper blacks by turning off certain pixels.