So you are looking to buy a Samsung 4K Player for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Samsung 4K Player and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Samsung 4K Player are as follows:
- Experience the future of Blu-Ray now
- Enjoy the best picture quality possible
- Discover the easiest way to enjoy UHD content
- Enjoy easy, wireless entertainment
- Share pictures and videos with compatible devices
- Catch up on all the latest TV programmes
- Great entertainment on demand
- Get connected and be social
- True-to-life stunning 4K resolution
- The most lifelike spectrum of colours
- HDR - Stunning brightness, deeper contrast
- Enjoy studio-quality sound
- BD Zone A/B/C - BD 4K (UHD) CODEFREE - DVD Region 012345678 PAL/NTSC Works on all TVs with HDMI connection
- 100~240V 50 / 60Hz - For use world-wide use, Ultra HD Blu-ray discs can be encoded with high dynamic range (HDR) video, which sends a wider range of brightness, darkness, and color levels to the connected television than standard HD video signals. Dual HDMI output- Built-In Dual Band Wi-Fi/ Anynet +/ UHD / 3D/ Apps Platform/ BD Wise/ AllShare/ Dolby Digital Plus/ Dolby True HD/ Quick Start Mode
- Access streaming content like Amazon Video, Youtube, Hulu The player offers plenty of streaming services and apps through the Samsung Apps platform. You can access Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, and YouTube for video and Pandora, SiriusXM, and Spotify for music, as well as dozens of other apps for news, social networks, sports, and weather. The K8500 has 1.66GB of onboard storage, which should be more than enough for your streaming and information needs.
- For audio, the K8500 supports Dolby True HD and DTS-HD surround sound formats, along with 7.1-channel Dolby Digital. This is powerful for conventional Blu-ray players, but Ultra HD Blu-ray discs can be also encoded with the more advanced Dolby Atmos and DTS-X audio. Those formats incorporate much more positional sound information than conventional 5.1- and 7.1-channel surround sound to produce a more immersive experience. With built-in Wifi, no additional cables or wires are needed.
- The player offers plenty of streaming services and apps through the Samsung Apps platform. You can access Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, and YouTube for video and Pandora, SiriusXM, and Spotify for music, as well as dozens of other apps for news, social networks, sports, and weather. The K8500 has 1.66GB of onboard storage, which should be more than enough for your streaming and information needs.
- 4K and 3D viewing The BD-J6300 upscales normal content to near 4K UHD quality - taking the quest for picture perfection to the next level with four times the resolution of Full HD - perfect for large screen TVs. Better still, you can enjoy a sharper 3D experience for the ultimate television view. With Samsung's 3D experience, you'll get even closer to the action with incredible picture quality and vivid colours surrounding you - just like when you are at the cinema.
- Smart Hub and Catch-up TV With the Samsung BD-J6300, you can catch up and watch what you want, when you want. Use your Blu-ray player's connectivity to watch the best movies and TV shows, in your own time. With access to BBC iPlayer, ITV, Netflix and Amazon Instant and more, you'll never be short of choice. And all these great media services can be reached via integrated Samsung apps, instantly.
- Built-in Wi-Fi The BD-J6300 Blu-ray player is the wireless way to enjoy great entertainment. Enjoy hassle free access to all your Smart content which requires no wires. Simply turn the Home Theatre on, connect to your home wireless network and become immersed in your choice of entertainment.USB Port With a USB input it's a doddle to play your own content stored on USB drives or external storage, be it movies, music or photos.
- Built-in Wi-Fi The BD-J6300 Blu-ray player is the wireless way to enjoy great entertainment. Enjoy hassle free access to all your Smart content which requires no wires. Simply turn the Home Theatre on, connect to your home wireless network and become immersed in your choice of entertainment.
- This unit will upscale your existing Bluray discs to near 4K quality. It does not play 4K Ready UHD Discs.
- Multiregion Blu-ray (A,B and C) and DVD (1-8)
- Plays DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray discs
- Smart with Catch-up & 4K Streaming via wired ethernet cable
- Supports Dolby Atmos & High-Resolution Audio
- Bluetooth Connectivity
A Guide to Buying a Samsung 4K Player
So buying a Samsung 4K Player is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Sports mode can also automatically adjust the audio on some sets, delivering more bass to create the sensation that you're in a stadium.
It also should have High-Dynamic Range technology (HDR) which, although, is of more than one types. You should also ensure that the TV you buying is 10-bit, however, this is not the least you can get, as 12 bit is also available. Remember you can always reset to factory defaults. Also look to user forums for help and guidance in creating the perfect picture settings.
The Bests 4KOther top brands are the Panasonic Viera DX902 and the Visio P-Series Ultra HD HDR 4K TV.
Check if the TV is UHD Premium, it means the TV fulfills the minimum criteria of an Ultra HD. Previously, there was no agreed upon criteria for that and recognizing the need, manufacturers got together and introduced UHD Premium branding. It means that the TV should have a resolution of 3840*21660 at least. It should have at least 10-bit color depth, have the ability to display 90% of the p3 color gamut at least. If the picture on your 4k TV isn’t up to snuff you should look first to the set's gamma control. Gamma control affects the contrast.