So you are looking to buy a Samsung 4K Smart TV 55 for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Samsung 4K Smart TV 55 and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Samsung 4K Smart TV 55 are as follows:
- Smart TV
- Ultra HD
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- Curved Design
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Discover a wider colour range that feels so real with our Certified Ultra HD Active Crystal Colour technology. See the beautiful shades of a sunset or the rich tones of the latest action movie.
- See impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour. Watch as every scene bursts from the screen through the combination of Active Crystal Colour and High Dynamic Range.
- Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- Ultra HD Resolution
- Smart TV
- UHD Dimming
- Curved Design
- HDR with Active Crystal Colour
- 4K UHD with Upscaling
- Immersive Curved Screen
- Samsung Smart Hub
- Ultra Clean View
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Tizen
- Picture quality: 1600 PQI
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD
- Connectivity: HDMI x 3
- 3D Technology: No
- Curved: No
- Energy Class: A
- Resolution:: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Screen Mirroring: Y
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
A Guide to Buying a Samsung 4K Smart TV 55
So buying a Samsung 4K Smart TV 55 is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.A 4K TV which is also known as an Ultra HD is the name given to TV’s with a resolution of 4,096 x 2,160 pixels. Full HD is normally 1920 x 1080 and so 4K is full HD multiplied by 4. 4K or Ultra HD results in clearer and crisper images that are incredibly lifelike and realistic. It can be expressed in sharper lines, smoother curves and a lot more detail.
OLED This is a type of technology that uses a carbon strip to emit light hence the word organic. It can be used on glass, plastic and can even be bent like a newspaper. OLED is the best in terms of rich displays but it is expensive. This can also support HDR10 and Dolby Vision, and can display around 100% of the DCI P3 color gamut. This is also packed with the SmartCast interface of the company, which gives users the chance to stream content from various sources. Since it makes use of SmartCast, you can expect that the P-Series will be compatible as well with Google Home to let consumers change channels and search for content by just using their voice.
What is 4K Technology?It is important to know which one possesses all the features promised as there is no point buying a 4K TV which does not have an ultra-high definition technology or the promised resolution.
4k technology is basically an evolution in screen resolution, which has been standardized by the technology industry. There are many TV manufacturers who have these products available at affordable prices. 4K technology have 1080p resolutions, which makes the image display quality to be awesome. It is worthy of mention that unlike a HD TV, which has 1080 pixels X 1920 pixels display, a 4k UKD TV basically has 3840 pixels X 2160 pixels, which produces about 8.2 million pixels. With a 4k UHD display technology, the pixels were reduced to accommodate the display.