So you are looking to buy a Samsung 4K Smart TV 55 for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Samsung 4K Smart TV 55 and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Samsung 4K Smart TV 55 are as follows:
- Smart TV
- Ultra HD
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- Curved Design
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Discover a wider colour range that feels so real with our Certified Ultra HD Active Crystal Colour technology. See the beautiful shades of a sunset or the rich tones of the latest action movie.
- See impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour. Watch as every scene bursts from the screen through the combination of Active Crystal Colour and High Dynamic Range.
- Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- Ultra HD Resolution
- Smart TV
- UHD Dimming
- Curved Design
- HDR with Active Crystal Colour
- 4K UHD with Upscaling
- Immersive Curved Screen
- Samsung Smart Hub
- Ultra Clean View
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Tizen
- Picture quality: 1600 PQI
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD
- Connectivity: HDMI x 3
- 3D Technology: No
- Curved: No
- Energy Class: A
- Resolution:: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Screen Mirroring: Y
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
A Guide to Buying a Samsung 4K Smart TV 55
So buying a Samsung 4K Smart TV 55 is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Other key factors that would be handy are ensuring that the 4K Tv is a 10 bit TV meaning it shows five times as many shades of primary colors as the 8 bit TV.
HDR is an upgrade of 4K that has more contrast and colors and it is slightly more expensive. This technology is being adopted into 4K TVs making their displays clearer than ever before. 720 Pixel Basically, as the number goes up, the clarity, sharpness and quality of picture goes up. This display is 1280 x 720. This is a sum of the number of pixels in a given space so as they increase, so does the picture quality.
4K is just Stunning!A 4K TV which is also known as an Ultra HD is the name given to TV’s with a resolution of 4,096 x 2,160 pixels. Full HD is normally 1920 x 1080 and so 4K is full HD multiplied by 4. 4K or Ultra HD results in clearer and crisper images that are incredibly lifelike and realistic. It can be expressed in sharper lines, smoother curves and a lot more detail.
If you want to get the absolute best image possible you should calibrate the TV,for a specific room. Check if the TV is UHD Premium, it means the TV fulfills the minimum criteria of an Ultra HD. Previously, there was no agreed upon criteria for that and recognizing the need, manufacturers got together and introduced UHD Premium branding. It means that the TV should have a resolution of 3840*21660 at least. It should have at least 10-bit color depth, have the ability to display 90% of the p3 color gamut at least.