So you are looking to buy a Samsung 4K TV 55 for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Samsung 4K TV 55 and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Samsung 4K TV 55 are as follows:
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Smart TV
- Ultra HD
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- Curved Design
- Ultra HD Resolution
- Smart TV
- UHD Dimming
- Curved Design
- Discover a wider colour range that feels so real with our Certified Ultra HD Active Crystal Colour technology. See the beautiful shades of a sunset or the rich tones of the latest action movie.
- See impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour. Watch as every scene bursts from the screen through the combination of Active Crystal Colour and High Dynamic Range.
- Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- HDR with Active Crystal Colour
- 4K UHD with Upscaling
- Immersive Curved Screen
- Samsung Smart Hub
- Ultra Clean View
- 3D Technology: No
- Curved: No
- Energy Class: A
- Resolution:: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Screen Mirroring: Y
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Tizen
- Picture quality: 1600 PQI
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD
- Connectivity: HDMI x 3
- Danish, German, Dutch, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish
A Guide to Buying a Samsung 4K TV 55
So buying a Samsung 4K TV 55 is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.A 4K TV comes with a premium price tag. This means that you have to be prepared to spend an extra amount of cash if you really like to indulge in 4K content right from the comforts of your own living room. You also need to ensure that you have access to 4K content providers and devices before you purchase a 4K TV.
Check if the TV is UHD Premium, it means the TV fulfills the minimum criteria of an Ultra HD. Previously, there was no agreed upon criteria for that and recognizing the need, manufacturers got together and introduced UHD Premium branding. It means that the TV should have a resolution of 3840*21660 at least. It should have at least 10-bit color depth, have the ability to display 90% of the p3 color gamut at least. Another one listed by Techradar which comes from the renowned brand LG. It has fantastic picture quality. Besides, it has gorgeous aesthetics with amazing thinness of OLED. Apart from its appearance, this TV offers striking picture quality and the blacks are darker to the shade unknown yet. Its flagship in this year is insanely expensive, OLED W7, but you would be pleased to know that E7 offers the same quality so you don’t have to spend a lot on your TV.
Are Cheaper 4K TVs Worth It?A decade back, we used to have standard definition (480p resolution or lower) and then we moved to the high-definition (720p resolution and also higher i.e. 1080p, which is deemed standard these days). So what is special about ultra-high definition technology? It is a 3,840-by-2,160-pixel resolution for TVs and this is not the only feature, it is also becoming inexpensive day by day.
When buying a cheap 4K TV, don’t forget to check the smart TV functionalities of the TV, be sure to check if it has all the features of a smart TV. A smart TV should be able to connect to the Internet to stream live content. A cheap 4K TV should have the right types of smart TV applications as well. This article will help you decide what to look for when choosing a set that produces gorgeous visuals and is also easy on the bank account.