So you are looking to buy a Samsung 4K Ultra Hd TV 55 Inch for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Samsung 4K Ultra Hd TV 55 Inch and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Samsung 4K Ultra Hd TV 55 Inch are as follows:
- Smart TV
- Ultra HD
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- Curved Design
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Discover a wider colour range that feels so real with our Certified Ultra HD Active Crystal Colour technology. See the beautiful shades of a sunset or the rich tones of the latest action movie.
- See impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour. Watch as every scene bursts from the screen through the combination of Active Crystal Colour and High Dynamic Range.
- Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
- Ultra HD Resolution
- Smart TV
- UHD Dimming
- Curved Design
- 3D Technology: No
- Curved: No
- Energy Class: A
- Resolution:: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- Screen Mirroring: Y
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Tizen
- Picture quality: 1600 PQI
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD
- Connectivity: HDMI x 3
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 20watts
- Bluetooth: Y
- Contrast Ratio: Mega Contrast
A Guide to Buying a Samsung 4K Ultra Hd TV 55 Inch
So buying a Samsung 4K Ultra Hd TV 55 Inch is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.This feature alone is critically important. As it exists now, most 4K content can only be streamed or downloaded.
Not all TV’s support 4K streaming but TV’s build later than 2013 are now able to decode the HEVC video format used by Netflix. Philips and Sony have a variety of TV’s that support 4K, although most of the models in the market from 2016 onwards now allow 4K streaming. 4K is a really high resolution of 3840 x 2160. It is four times the previous display.
How to Buy a Cheap 4K TVBecause "4K" was so close to the Hollywood standard of 4000 pixels “4k” became a convenient way to describe technology with such a close specification.
Check if the TV is UHD Premium, it means the TV fulfills the minimum criteria of an Ultra HD. Previously, there was no agreed upon criteria for that and recognizing the need, manufacturers got together and introduced UHD Premium branding. It means that the TV should have a resolution of 3840*21660 at least. It should have at least 10-bit color depth, have the ability to display 90% of the p3 color gamut at least. Avoid Vivid mode or Dynamic mode which is sometimes called Standard mode.