So you are looking to buy a Sony 4K Camcorder for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Sony 4K Camcorder and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Sony 4K Camcorder are as follows:
- 4K image quality - shoot 4K footage that contains about four times more detail than Full HD (3840 x 2160 pixels vs 1920 x 1080) footage
- Extra-light, extra-compact body - the FDR-AX33 is over 30% smaller and over 20% lighter than current model the FDR-AX100, making it the mobile 4K camcorder
- Balanced Optical SteadyShot - enhanced image stabilisation enables blur-free footage even when the recording circumstances are shaky or bumpy
- Enjoy total customisation with ergonomic manual controls, use the intuitive multi-purpose manual ring to adjust zoom, focus, exposure, IRIS, shutter speed, AE shift, or white balance shift mode after using the manual button to select the mode
- Dual Video Recording - record two movies at the same time, one in the maximum-quality XAVC S or AVCHD format and another in MP4 format
- Newly developed Exmor R CMOS sensor has 1.6x larger pixels than its predecessor, giving better low light quality
- HD 5 Axis Stabilization - combining Sony's incredible Balanced Optical Steady Shot with Intelligent Active Mode delivers stable movies even while running and zooming
- The new Zeiss lens features a 20x optical zoom and a wide angle of 26.8mm giving you greater flexibility in your shooting.This product is compatible with Final Cut Pro X and iMovie
- A new microphone structure reproduces sound in the most faithful way in both stereo and 5.1ch surround sound.Battery type : InfoLITHIUM with AccuPower meter system (V Series)
- FDRAX53 Handy cameraRechargeable Battery Pack NPFV70AC AdaptorPower CordHDMI Micro CableMicro USB CableOperating Guide
- Fast and precise autofocus: Fast hybrid autofocus system with 273 phase-detection AF points and 84 Percent wide coverage combines with a new AF algorithm to ensure precise, reliable and rapid subject tracking
- 4K HDR clarity: Capture true-to-life 4K HDR picture quality and instant playback on your 4K HDR TV without requirement to edit
- Creative expressions with quick motion, slow motion up to 1000fps, and S-Log3 picture profile for colour grading and filter diameter-62mm
- 1.0-type stacked Exmor RS CMOS sensor assures professional image quality and background bokeh defocus with high precision
- Pro-style video features include dual SD card slots for backup or relay recording, full size HDMI terminal with clean 4K HDMI output and built-in ND filter to achieve high bokeh even in bright conditions
- Image quality is assured with a 1.0 type Exmor R sensor and Zeiss lens, NFC and Wi-Fi make it easy to share your work
- Cinema-quality 4K Ultra HD recording
- 1.0 inch type Exmor R CMOS sensor
- ZEISS Sonnar T* lens with 12x optical zoom
- Renown Balanced Optical SteadyShot technology from Handycam line-up makes incredibly stable 4K footage possible even when running or riding on a downhill bike. Foot note: Requires a Wi-Fi router or smartphone capable of tethering.
- Vastly improved image quality thanks to the new Exmor R image sensor designed for 4K video, and a newly developed Zeiss Tessar lens with less peripheral distortion. Built-in stereo microphone allows you to capture sounds of your adventure in two-track stereo, naturally. Clear sound with reduced noise.
- The new Live-view Remote is more compact and now comes with more mounting options to suit a wide range of usages.
- New 60M underwater housing reached deeper depths with Action Cam than never before.
- FDR-X3000 R + AKA-FGP1 Rechargeable Battery Pack(NP-BX1)micro USB Cable Start-up Guide Underwater Housing(MPK-UWH1)Attachment Buckle Live-View Remote Belt Mount Adaptor Cradle Fringe Grip
- The Exmor R CMOS sensor has 1.6 x larger pixels for improved low-light recording.
- Zeiss lens with 20 x optical zoom and wide-angle 26.8 mm lens offers great flexibility while filming.
- 5-axis image stabiliser – a combination of advanced Sony 'Balanced Optical SteadyShot' image stabilisation and the intelligent active mode enables shake-free recording, even when the zoom is in operation or when the device is in motion.
- A microphone structure reproduces sound more faithfully than ever in stereo and 5.1ch surround sound; slow-motion capture at 100 fps and the new time-lapse function will serve to highlight the creativity in your videos.
- Box contents: Sony FDR-AX53 ultra HD 4K camcorder.
- Keep your footage steady and reduce image blur with Sony's Optical SteadyShot
- A 26.8mm wide-angle high quality Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar Lens offers you more creative freedom - whether you're shooting cramped interiors, sprawling cityscapes or vast open spaces.
- Let the scene come to you with powerful 30x optical zoom and 60x Clear Image Zoom.
- Share your movies anywhere thanks to the Built-In Projector
- The fast BIONZ X image processor in combination with the detailed Exmor R CMOS sensor allows to faithfully reproduce every aspect of the scene in precise, natural detail.
- Optical SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode
- XAVC S (HD 50 Mbps) and AVCHD recording
- Exmor R CMOS sensor. 60x clear image zoom
- 26.8 mm wide-angle ZEISS lens with 30x optical zoom
- LCD angle adjustment-Maximum opening angle is 90 degree and maximum turning angle is 270 degree
A Guide to Buying a Sony 4K Camcorder
So buying a Sony 4K Camcorder is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.The size matters especially for any display with a resolution higher than 1080 pixels. Consumer reports suggests that one measures the distance in feet from the Television set to the sofa, divide it by 1.6 and multiply the result by 12 to get the best screen measurement for the room.
It also should have High-Dynamic Range technology (HDR) which, although, is of more than one types. You should also ensure that the TV you buying is 10-bit, however, this is not the least you can get, as 12 bit is also available. However, despite the great prices, shopping for 4K TVs can still be quite overwhelming due to the sheer number of technical specifications and options.
What does the extra pixels really mean?UHD TVs require the slightly smaller 3,840 pixels wide to fit more properly on a television but have kept the “4k” moniker.
This might be perfect if you have a bunch of friends over to watch the game on a sunny afternoon but be sure to switch it back to Movie mode after they leave. Now everything has changed to something even much better than all the previous technologies, and that is Ultra High Definition display or simply 4k technology. It is also known as 4k UHD, short for 4k Ultra High Definition. This new standard has many enhancements over its predecessors.