So you are looking to buy a 27 Inch 4K TV for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 27 Inch 4K TV and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 27 Inch 4K TV are as follows:
- Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 p. Refresh rate 60Hz
- Headphone connectivity: 3.5 mm
- AC input voltage: 110-240 V
- Power consumption (standby): 0.5 W
- Features plug and play, Multiview, i-Menu, e-Saver, Screen+ and Vesa Wallmount
- Device type: monitor
- Clear screen
- High Quality output
- Enjoy a truly immersive viewing experience
- Reduce eyestrain with Eye Saver Mode
- 1800 R screen and eye saver mode for increased viewing comfort
- High image quality with Samsung's Advanced Display technology
- Enhanced gaming experience with free sync and game mode
- 3,000:1 contrast ratio gives deeper black, more pristine whites and sharper detail
- Premium quality fast 4 ms VA panel. Flicker Free technology helps reduce eye fatigue during work
- Powerful multitasking features for maximum productivity
- Discover the detail of stunningly realistic UHD picture quality
- Eco-friendly materials with Intertek Green Leaf certification
- Optional mountable USB soundbar
- A professional ergonomic monitor for truly professional needs
- Ultra slim 6.6 mm panel and a thin 2.2 mm bezel
- SuperClear IPS panel technology, stunning colour performance & wide-angle viewing
- Full HD 1920x1080 (1080p) resolution
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA inputs
- Dual intergrated speakers & Eye care technology
- 27 inch full HD monitor with 1 ms (GTG) quick response time to eliminate ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus provides crosshair and timer function for better gaming experience
- The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS flicker-free and low blue light technologies
- Extensive connectivity including, dual HDMI and D-sub ports; plus 2 W stereo speakers
- Smart-TV Telescope Wall-Mount 4-K 1920x1080 3840x2160 Pixel 60 75 120 144 Hz Full-HD 3-D High Load Capacity Durable Gaming-PC Computer Touch-Screen G-Synch Work-Station Panel Lift Hi-Fi Living-Room Apartment Furniture HD-MI
- Extension Rack Attaching Frame Wall-Mounted Ultra-Slim Single Wide-Screen Holder Riser Unit VESA Compliant Norms Standards Holes 75x75 100x100
- Installation Pivoting Function Proper Heightening Platform Place Display-Mount TV-Wall Flat-Screen Management Device Diagonal Diameter 13" 15" 17" 19" 20" 22" 23" 25" 27" 29"
- Fixing Rotating Floating Cantilever Samsung/LG/Asus/BenQ/AOC/Acer/Dell/Eizo/HP/Iiyama/Lenovo/NEC/Philips/Hanns-G/Hannspree/Lilliput/Viewsonic/Elo/Sony/Panasonic/Sharp/Toshiba/Fujitsu/Seiki/E-Machines
- Tilting Tiltable Level Adjust-Ment / Consider Display-Range / Wall-Distance 34mm/ Tilt -3/+12 Degrees/ Loadable max 55lbs / No Swivel Full-Motion Rotation Pivot Rotate Articulating Turnable Flexible Swiveling Rotate Riser
- In-Plane Switching technology panel with LED backlight in frameless and slim design
- Advanced Eye Care feature with Blue Light filter and Flicker-Free
- Embedded wall mount hole for multiple using scenario
A Guide to Buying a 27 Inch 4K TV
So buying a 27 Inch 4K TV is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Check if the TV is UHD Premium, it means the TV fulfills the minimum criteria of an Ultra HD. Previously, there was no agreed upon criteria for that and recognizing the need, manufacturers got together and introduced UHD Premium branding. It means that the TV should have a resolution of 3840*21660 at least. It should have at least 10-bit color depth, have the ability to display 90% of the p3 color gamut at least.
For instance you may prefer Movie mode but find it too subtle for your brightly lit living room, simply increase the brightness or contrast and save the settings. The same goes for other presets. Some cable and satellite providers also offer a rich selection of 4K content.
Simply AmazingMake sure your budget 4K Ultra HD TV is equipped with HEVC/H.265 (High Efficiency Video Coding).
However, despite the great prices, shopping for 4K TVs can still be quite overwhelming due to the sheer number of technical specifications and options. You can expect to pay lower than $1500 for a 4K HDTV of 40 inches, while sets with lower resolution can be yours for a meager price of $300.