So you are looking to buy a 49 Inch 4K TV for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 49 Inch 4K TV and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 49 Inch 4K TV are as follows:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDR - Incredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies, thanks to unique technologies from Sony.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imagined - Every scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Triluminos Display - Life's vibrance, revealed through extra colours - Like an artist painting a beautiful picture, Triluminos Display uses a wider colour palette, to accurately reproduce vivid and realistic hues and shades on screen.
- Slim Aluminium Bezel - Gun-Metallic Stand - The slim body and thin aluminium bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a gun-metallic stand adds to the stylish design. Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D): Approx 109.3 X 63.9 X 4.4cm, Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D): Approx 109.3 X 68.6 X 21.6 cm
- Smart Android TV, Voice Remote & Youview - Your entertainment at your fingertips - A world of content, apps and games brought to your living room and with our voice remote function, you simply press the mic button and tell Android TV what you want to see. This TV also features integrated Youview, which gives you a wide range of catch-up TV program like BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4 and Demand 5.
- IPS 4K Nano Cell Display - Genuine LED innovation. IPS 4K Nano Cell technology allows for consistent pixel placement one nanometre apart, creating uniform colour volume and outstanding picture quality, even at off centre angles.
- Multi HDR with Dolby Vision - Television from the future. Advanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised High Dynamic Range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolor. Get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying.
- Sound Designed by Harman / Kardon - Audio engineered by experts. With years of experience in high-quality sound Harman/Kardon are the perfect partners to design your speaker system. Now you can enjoy a whole new level of audio immersion.
- Mono Screen Design - Television in its purest form. This jaw dropping design has removed the bezel to create a stunning contemporary construction. Your viewing experience has no boundaries and is so immersive that you become part of the performance.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required. Dimensions: without Stand: 110W X 64.1H X 6.2D(cm), With Stand: 110W x 70.1H x 23.3D(cm). Distance of the TV Stand legs 82.7 cm
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- HD ready
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- Discover a wider colour range that feels so real with our Certified Ultra HD Active Crystal Colour technology. See the beautiful shades of a sunset or the rich tones of the latest action movie.
- See impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour. Watch as every scene bursts from the screen through the combination of Active Crystal Colour and High Dynamic Range.
- Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDRIncredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imaginedEvery scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Full Smart TV - Smart TV - More than just TVBrowse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen. 3D capability-No
- Slim, Stylish Bezel - Hairline Finish StandA slim body and thin black bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a silver stand adds to the stylish design. Open baffle speaker. Usb drive format support is fat16, fat32, ntfs
- HDD Rec - Record your favourite TV showsProgramme your TV to record your favourite show, with the simple connection of a USB hard drive.
A Guide to Buying a 49 Inch 4K TV
So buying a 49 Inch 4K TV is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Do you ever think why 4K is becoming a fuss for a few years? There are so many reviews (both positive and negative) for the 4K TV, and there is a reason. According to the market experts, 4K is going to rule our living rooms for future six years and there is no stopping to it. But what is 4K? It is the ultra-high definition technology ruling the TV industry for years.
If the picture on your 4k TV isn’t up to snuff you should look first to the set's gamma control. Gamma control affects the contrast. A 4K TV comes with a premium price tag. This means that you have to be prepared to spend an extra amount of cash if you really like to indulge in 4K content right from the comforts of your own living room. You also need to ensure that you have access to 4K content providers and devices before you purchase a 4K TV.
What is 4K Technology?Sony Bravia is a name to beat in the world of 4K TVs, and with their XBR-A1E, you can finally say goodbye to soundbars for good. This is because a specific panel at the rear of this stunning OLED display serves as both right and left channel speakers which make use Acoustic Surface technology.
So with so many confusing names and manufacturer’s not adhering to set terminology, how in the world can you find a cheap TV with this new exciting technology? You have heard the term - 4k TV. You’ve also heard the terms Ultra HD TV, Ultra High-Definition TV,4K Ultra HD TV and 4K UHD TV.