So you are looking to buy a 4K TV 28 Inch for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 4K TV 28 Inch and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 4K TV 28 Inch are as follows:
- 28" 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring DisplayPort and dual HDMI connectivity
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments
- 5-Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access such as ASUS Game Plus on-the-fly
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual now with new MOBA mode for colour enhancements for more focused gameplay
- Display resolution: 3840 x 2160 p. Refresh rate 60Hz
- Headphone connectivity: 3.5 mm
- AC input voltage: 110-240 V
- Power consumption (standby): 0.5 W
- Features plug and play, Multiview, i-Menu, e-Saver, Screen+ and Vesa Wallmount
- 28-inch 4K UHD (3840x2160) monitor for photo-realistic visuals
- Lightning-fast 1 ms rapid response time and Adaptive-Sync technology for smooth and fast gaming visuals
- Displayport 1.2, HDMI (v 2.0) for 4K UHD playback; two USB 3.0 ports for quick-charging to your mobile devices
- ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light, Flicker-Free, GamePlus and GameVisual technologies provide tactical assistance on your command
- Full-Motion Wall-Mount Plasma Smart-TV DVB-T2 SAT 4-K SUHD UHD 1080p Full-HD High Load Capacity Durable Rotation Flat-Screen Work-Station Panel Office Pivot Lift Hi-Fi TV-Wall Living-Room Apartment Furniture Cine-Wall HD-MI Cable Tidy Duct Clips Channel
- Tiltable Telescope Extension Rack Attaching Frame Wall-Mounted Ultra-Slim Wide-Screen Holder Riser Unit VESA Compliant Norms Standards Holes 75x75 100x100 200x200
- Installation Articulating Pivoting Proper Heightening Platform Place Device Diagonal Diameter 19" 22" 24" 26" 28" 30" 32" 37" 40" 42" 43" 44" 45" 46" 47"
- Fixing Cantilever Sony/Samsung/LG/Panasonic/Toshiba/Philips/Sharp/Loewe/Orion/Acer/Vizio/Mitsubishi/Hisense/Sanyo/Hitachi/TCL/JVC/Micromax/Hyundai/Alba/Logik/Insignia/Pensonic/Coby/Pioneer/Haier/Westinghouse/Onida/Emerson/Seiki/Blaupunkt/Eternity
- Level Adjust-Ment Swiveling 180 Degrees when Display-Range max 37cm / Wall-Distance min 59 - max 228mm / Tilt +5/-15 Degrees/ Loadable max 66lbs / Tare Weight 3lbs
- LG IPS Monitors ensure an awesome picture quality that provides clear images and vivid colors from any angle
- LG's Black Stabiliser enables you to have better visibility, even in the darkest scenes of games and movies
- Colour revision algorithms are used to help those with colour weakness or who have difficulty distinguishing certain ranges of colours to view all the important content
- Reducing blue light to protect your eyes, Reader Mode provides optimal condition for reading. With just a touch of a button, you can comfortably read on the monitor for longer periods
- Protect your eyes from exhausting flickers and blue lights. LG's new Flicker Safe system is always on to reduce the flicker level to almost-zero
- 4k Ultra HD CCTV Monitor.
- VGA, DVI-D, 2xHDMI 1.4 Input, PC Audio Input, 2xDP 1.2 Input
- Resolution: 28": [email protected]
- With Audio speakers & Desk stand
A Guide to Buying a 4K TV 28 Inch
So buying a 4K TV 28 Inch is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Most TVs arrive with at least one preset picture mode that delivers remarkably accurate colors and contrast and will suffice for the average viewing situation.
Some of these settings add extra frames to smooth out the picture. These visual tricks can have side effects like making the image look flat and lifeless This can also support HDR10 and Dolby Vision, and can display around 100% of the DCI P3 color gamut. This is also packed with the SmartCast interface of the company, which gives users the chance to stream content from various sources. Since it makes use of SmartCast, you can expect that the P-Series will be compatible as well with Google Home to let consumers change channels and search for content by just using their voice.
4K is just Stunning!A 4K TV which is also known as an Ultra HD is the name given to TV’s with a resolution of 4,096 x 2,160 pixels. Full HD is normally 1920 x 1080 and so 4K is full HD multiplied by 4. 4K or Ultra HD results in clearer and crisper images that are incredibly lifelike and realistic. It can be expressed in sharper lines, smoother curves and a lot more detail.
If you aren’t watching your new state-of-the-art 4k TV with the correct settings you aren’t getting the full potential of your purchase. It’s akin to racing a formula one race with a Toyota Celica. Unfortunately these terms for varies among manufacturers; for example, Vivid mode is sometimes called Dynamic mode or Standard mode.