So you are looking to buy a 4K TV 49 Inch for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 4K TV 49 Inch and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 4K TV 49 Inch are as follows:
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDR - Incredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies, thanks to unique technologies from Sony.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imagined - Every scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Triluminos Display - Life's vibrance, revealed through extra colours - Like an artist painting a beautiful picture, Triluminos Display uses a wider colour palette, to accurately reproduce vivid and realistic hues and shades on screen.
- Slim Aluminium Bezel - Gun-Metallic Stand - The slim body and thin aluminium bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a gun-metallic stand adds to the stylish design. Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D): Approx 109.3 X 63.9 X 4.4cm, Dimension of TV with Stand (W x H x D): Approx 109.3 X 68.6 X 21.6 cm
- Smart Android TV, Voice Remote & Youview - Your entertainment at your fingertips - A world of content, apps and games brought to your living room and with our voice remote function, you simply press the mic button and tell Android TV what you want to see. This TV also features integrated Youview, which gives you a wide range of catch-up TV program like BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4 and Demand 5.
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Discover a wider colour range that feels so real with our Certified Ultra HD Active Crystal Colour technology. See the beautiful shades of a sunset or the rich tones of the latest action movie.
- See impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour. Watch as every scene bursts from the screen through the combination of Active Crystal Colour and High Dynamic Range.
- Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- HD ready
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDRIncredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imaginedEvery scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Full Smart TV - Smart TV - More than just TVBrowse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen. 3D capability-No
- Slim, Stylish Bezel - Hairline Finish StandA slim body and thin black bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a silver stand adds to the stylish design. Open baffle speaker. Usb drive format support is fat16, fat32, ntfs
- HDD Rec - Record your favourite TV showsProgramme your TV to record your favourite show, with the simple connection of a USB hard drive.
- 4K Ultra HD
- 3,840 x 2,160 Resolution
- 49" Curved Screen
- High Dynamic Range
- 3 x HDMI Ports
A Guide to Buying a 4K TV 49 Inch
So buying a 4K TV 49 Inch is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.This article will help you decide what to look for when choosing a set that produces gorgeous visuals and is also easy on the bank account.
Not all TV’s support 4K streaming but TV’s build later than 2013 are now able to decode the HEVC video format used by Netflix. Philips and Sony have a variety of TV’s that support 4K, although most of the models in the market from 2016 onwards now allow 4K streaming. This feature alone is critically important. As it exists now, most 4K content can only be streamed or downloaded.
Buying a 4K TelevisionThe term “4k” comes from Hollywood. The UHD specifications used in Hollywood films are slightly different (4,096 pixels wide).
This allows the demanding size of 4K content to be compressed and streamed over the Internet. Most TVs let you adjust each preset to your liking.