So you are looking to buy a 4K TV 55 Inch for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 4K TV 55 Inch and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 4K TV 55 Inch are as follows:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode.
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDRIncredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imaginedEvery scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Full Smart TV - Smart TV - More than just TVBrowse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen
- Slim, Stylish Bezel - Hairline Finish StandA slim body and thin black bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a silver stand adds to the stylish design. Open baffle speaker. Usb drive format support is fat16, fat32, ntfs
- HDD Rec - Record your favourite TV showsProgramme your TV to record your favourite show, with the simple connection of a USB hard drive.
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .Dimensions (With Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 77.5 x 26.3 cm. Dimensions (Without Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 72.1 x 7.4 cm
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Smart TV
- Ultra HD
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- Curved Design
A Guide to Buying a 4K TV 55 Inch
So buying a 4K TV 55 Inch is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.If you keep these features in mind, you can purchase your 4K Ultra HD TV with confidence.
Color controls in the picture settings usually affect color saturation. Tweaking these settings can make some image elements, such as reds, bloom or bleed into the surrounding picture. If the picture on your 4k TV isn’t up to snuff you should look first to the set's gamma control. Gamma control affects the contrast.
How to Buy a Cheap 4K TVYou can expect to pay lower than $1500 for a 4K HDTV of 40 inches, while sets with lower resolution can be yours for a meager price of $300.
This technology offers about 4 times the display resolution of a normal full HD technology. The 4k technology is so amazing that you can see individual pixels when you look at images at a very close range. With a 1080P display technology, you get more than 2 million pixels displayed on the screen at any given time, which will give you a wonderful viewing experience. Not all TV’s support 4K streaming but TV’s build later than 2013 are now able to decode the HEVC video format used by Netflix. Philips and Sony have a variety of TV’s that support 4K, although most of the models in the market from 2016 onwards now allow 4K streaming.