So you are looking to buy a 55 Inch 4K TV for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 55 Inch 4K TV and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 55 Inch 4K TV are as follows:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDRIncredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imaginedEvery scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Full Smart TV - Smart TV - More than just TVBrowse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen
- Slim, Stylish Bezel - Hairline Finish StandA slim body and thin black bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a silver stand adds to the stylish design. Open baffle speaker. Usb drive format support is fat16, fat32, ntfs
- HDD Rec - Record your favourite TV showsProgramme your TV to record your favourite show, with the simple connection of a USB hard drive.
- Smart TV
- Ultra HD
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- Curved Design
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD. This gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images, and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast.
- Smart TV with Freeview Play. Combines catch-up, on-demand services and live television. Catch-up using BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play
- The Philips Pixel Plus Ultra HD engine optimizes picture quality to deliver smooth, fluid images with incredible detail and depth.
- 20w RMS sound output giving deep bass, clear dialogue and amazing accuracy.
- All Philips TVs come with a 2 year warranty
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode.
A Guide to Buying a 55 Inch 4K TV
So buying a 55 Inch 4K TV is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.A 4K TV which is also known as an Ultra HD is the name given to TV’s with a resolution of 4,096 x 2,160 pixels. Full HD is normally 1920 x 1080 and so 4K is full HD multiplied by 4. 4K or Ultra HD results in clearer and crisper images that are incredibly lifelike and realistic. It can be expressed in sharper lines, smoother curves and a lot more detail.
Apart from being a smart TV, which means you can connect it to the Internet to view content, it also produces sharper images that are smooth and pleasing to the eyes. Buying a 4k TV isn’t like buying any other type of TV out there, because you need to consider this like resolution, power consumption, smart TV capabilities etc. It is however worth the time and effort. For anyone who is considering a 4K TV, let’s take a look at some of the best brands of 4K TVs you can choose from. You want to make sure that you can upscaling the picture quality of all your current movies and TV shows to near-4K Ultra HD quality so look for 4K Ultra HD TVs that offer the finest upscaling.
Getting the most from your 4K TelevisionGamers should switch their 4K TV into Game mode before settling into an evening of gaming.
Budget 4k TVs – Not So Hard To Get Quality And Scalability For Less Avoid Vivid mode or Dynamic mode which is sometimes called Standard mode.