So you are looking to buy a Best 55 Inch 4K TV Under 1000 for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Best 55 Inch 4K TV Under 1000 and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Best 55 Inch 4K TV Under 1000 are as follows:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode.
- Smart TV
- Ultra HD
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- Curved Design
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .Dimensions (With Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 77.5 x 26.3 cm. Dimensions (Without Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 72.1 x 7.4 cm
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- Ultra HD Resolution
- Smart TV
- UHD Dimming
- Curved Design
A Guide to Buying a Best 55 Inch 4K TV Under 1000
So buying a Best 55 Inch 4K TV Under 1000 is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Most TVs arrive with at least one preset picture mode that delivers remarkably accurate colors and contrast and will suffice for the average viewing situation.
UHD TVs require the slightly smaller 3,840 pixels wide to fit more properly on a television but have kept the “4k” moniker. TV makers came together and agreed on the minimum criteria necessary for a TV to be regarded to Ultra High Definition Premium or UHD Premium. These characteristics include having a display of 3840x 2160, 10 bit color depth allowing the screen to display 1024 shades of primary colors as opposed to the 256 displayed by regular TV’S, have a maximum brightness enabled display and also have HDR built in. HDR allows more color and richness to be displayed on your TV than ever before. Older TV’s come in 8 bit but 4K would work a lot better with 10 bit which shows five times as many more colors.
Audio qualityThis TV is available at a very reasonable price given its HDR performance and no other TV offers such HDR at this price. Furthermore, it fulfills all specifications required by the Ultra HD Premium. According to the Techradar, it is a slick and quick Smart Hub having separate connections box and subtlety in HDR images.
Why go for OLED if you can get the new QLED sets from Samsung, anyway? These new models from the South Korean brand are packed with 20% wider color gamut compared to the brand’s TVs released last year. These are on par with the OLED panels, delivering brighter pictures. Samsung also made it a point to pay attention to the rear of the TV as you can now find only a single wire running down its back. The Q Series are all curved sets with different price tags. A decade back, we used to have standard definition (480p resolution or lower) and then we moved to the high-definition (720p resolution and also higher i.e. 1080p, which is deemed standard these days). So what is special about ultra-high definition technology? It is a 3,840-by-2,160-pixel resolution for TVs and this is not the only feature, it is also becoming inexpensive day by day.