So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.This setting drives up brightness and color settings to their maximum output, blurring details and exaggerating bright colors.
TV makers came together and agreed on the minimum criteria necessary for a TV to be regarded to Ultra High Definition Premium or UHD Premium. These characteristics include having a display of 3840x 2160, 10 bit color depth allowing the screen to display 1024 shades of primary colors as opposed to the 256 displayed by regular TV’S, have a maximum brightness enabled display and also have HDR built in. HDR allows more color and richness to be displayed on your TV than ever before. Older TV’s come in 8 bit but 4K would work a lot better with 10 bit which shows five times as many more colors. It is advisable to use an HDMI cable with 4K and HDR support (or a minimum bandwidth rating of 18Gbps) for the best performance with your new budget 4K TV.
Simply AmazingBefore buying your 4K TV, it always helps to start with market research and understand the pricing of different brands in the market. Brands like LG, Panasonic, Sony and Samsung are the most expensive. Once you have settled into choosing a brand and you have bought it, how do you ensure you get the most from it? Here are a few things to put in to consideration.
If you aren’t watching your new state-of-the-art 4k TV with the correct settings you aren’t getting the full potential of your purchase. It’s akin to racing a formula one race with a Toyota Celica. Using a black and white TV, everything is either black or white, you don’t have the liberty of color distinction. The technology evolved into color television sets, where users can identify images with their distinctive colors, this shift was a major breakthrough in TV technology.