So you are looking to buy a Cheapest 4K 55 Inch TV for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Cheapest 4K 55 Inch TV and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Cheapest 4K 55 Inch TV are as follows:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode.
- Smart TV
- Ultra HD
- Auto Depth Enhancer
- Curved Design
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Perfect Black, Perfect Colour
- Multi HDR with Dolby Vision
- Dolby Atmos Sound
- Picture on Metal Design
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .Dimensions (With Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 77.5 x 26.3 cm. Dimensions (Without Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 72.1 x 7.4 cm
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
A Guide to Buying a Cheapest 4K 55 Inch TV
So buying a Cheapest 4K 55 Inch TV is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Check if the TV is UHD Premium, it means the TV fulfills the minimum criteria of an Ultra HD. Previously, there was no agreed upon criteria for that and recognizing the need, manufacturers got together and introduced UHD Premium branding. It means that the TV should have a resolution of 3840*21660 at least. It should have at least 10-bit color depth, have the ability to display 90% of the p3 color gamut at least.
Expert settings such as smooth motion, auto motion, noise reduction and judder reduction — refer to unique algorithms in the set's video processing. If you want to get the absolute best image possible you should calibrate the TV,for a specific room.
What does the extra pixels really mean?If you aren’t watching your new state-of-the-art 4k TV with the correct settings you aren’t getting the full potential of your purchase. It’s akin to racing a formula one race with a Toyota Celica.
You can choose from 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray players and discs available in the market which can bring you 4K content. Roku Ultra, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast Ultra, and Nvidia Shield also come with integrated 4K streaming capabilities. There is also a remarkable increasing popularity in 4K gaming even though only Microsoft Xbox One S and Sony PlayStation 4 Pro support 4K. Not all TV’s support 4K streaming but TV’s build later than 2013 are now able to decode the HEVC video format used by Netflix. Philips and Sony have a variety of TV’s that support 4K, although most of the models in the market from 2016 onwards now allow 4K streaming.