So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.4k technology is basically an evolution in screen resolution, which has been standardized by the technology industry. There are many TV manufacturers who have these products available at affordable prices. 4K technology have 1080p resolutions, which makes the image display quality to be awesome.
It results in an unadulterated view, without anything around the set to distract you during your favorite shows or movies. Also, the audio is now coming from the TV itself, thus taking your viewing experience to a higher level. Available in 55-inch and 77-inch models, there is no denying that Sony Bravia is a serious contender as far as 4K TVs are concerned. It is available in 49, 55, 65, and 75-inch sizes. Its features include excellent motion handling and great contrast (as per Techradar). It is an LCD and thus cannot compete with OLEDs on the black levels but in its own capacity, its HDR performance is pretty closer to OLED’s HDR.
The Bests 4KIf you are wondering what all this extra pixels means, then you are not alone. All you need to know is that they contribute to improving the overall display i.e. by creating smoother curves, and sharper lines. This also means people can basically sit near their TV sets without being disturbed by the size of the pixels.
Another reason why this brand is considered one of the best is the fact that it offers a better picture motion and a smoother experience. Because there is no need for backlighting, the OLED TV is thinner than most conventional 4K TVs out there. Since the TV has a very slim form factor, it consumes less power. It is also worthy of mention that LG calls this TV “Picture on Glass” due to its slim Bessel. For instance you may prefer Movie mode but find it too subtle for your brightly lit living room, simply increase the brightness or contrast and save the settings. The same goes for other presets.