So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Other key factors that would be handy are ensuring that the 4K Tv is a 10 bit TV meaning it shows five times as many shades of primary colors as the 8 bit TV.
You can choose from 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray players and discs available in the market which can bring you 4K content. Roku Ultra, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast Ultra, and Nvidia Shield also come with integrated 4K streaming capabilities. There is also a remarkable increasing popularity in 4K gaming even though only Microsoft Xbox One S and Sony PlayStation 4 Pro support 4K. It is worthy of mention that unlike a HD TV, which has 1080 pixels X 1920 pixels display, a 4k UKD TV basically has 3840 pixels X 2160 pixels, which produces about 8.2 million pixels. With a 4k UHD display technology, the pixels were reduced to accommodate the display.
Buying a 4K TelevisionApart from being a smart TV, which means you can connect it to the Internet to view content, it also produces sharper images that are smooth and pleasing to the eyes. Buying a 4k TV isn’t like buying any other type of TV out there, because you need to consider this like resolution, power consumption, smart TV capabilities etc. It is however worth the time and effort. For anyone who is considering a 4K TV, let’s take a look at some of the best brands of 4K TVs you can choose from.
When looking to buy a 4K TV, there are a number of things one should think about. All these are basic characteristics of different aspects of the TV. 4K TV’s are best experienced on big screens. Where the contrast, color depth and the picture quality will stand out. This setting drives up brightness and color settings to their maximum output, blurring details and exaggerating bright colors.