So you are looking to buy a Samsung 4K Blu Ray for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Samsung 4K Blu Ray and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Samsung 4K Blu Ray are as follows:
- Experience the future of Blu-Ray now
- Enjoy the best picture quality possible
- Discover the easiest way to enjoy UHD content
- Enjoy easy, wireless entertainment
- Share pictures and videos with compatible devices
- Catch up on all the latest TV programmes
- Great entertainment on demand
- Get connected and be social
- 4K and 3D viewing The BD-J6300 upscales normal content to near 4K UHD quality - taking the quest for picture perfection to the next level with four times the resolution of Full HD - perfect for large screen TVs. Better still, you can enjoy a sharper 3D experience for the ultimate television view. With Samsung's 3D experience, you'll get even closer to the action with incredible picture quality and vivid colours surrounding you - just like when you are at the cinema.
- Smart Hub and Catch-up TV With the Samsung BD-J6300, you can catch up and watch what you want, when you want. Use your Blu-ray player's connectivity to watch the best movies and TV shows, in your own time. With access to BBC iPlayer, ITV, Netflix and Amazon Instant and more, you'll never be short of choice. And all these great media services can be reached via integrated Samsung apps, instantly.
- Built-in Wi-Fi The BD-J6300 Blu-ray player is the wireless way to enjoy great entertainment. Enjoy hassle free access to all your Smart content which requires no wires. Simply turn the Home Theatre on, connect to your home wireless network and become immersed in your choice of entertainment.USB Port With a USB input it's a doddle to play your own content stored on USB drives or external storage, be it movies, music or photos.
- Built-in Wi-Fi The BD-J6300 Blu-ray player is the wireless way to enjoy great entertainment. Enjoy hassle free access to all your Smart content which requires no wires. Simply turn the Home Theatre on, connect to your home wireless network and become immersed in your choice of entertainment.
- This unit will upscale your existing Bluray discs to near 4K quality. It does not play 4K Ready UHD Discs.
- True-to-life stunning 4K resolution
- The most lifelike spectrum of colours
- HDR - Stunning brightness, deeper contrast
- Enjoy studio-quality sound
- BD Zone A/B/C - BD 4K (UHD) CODEFREE - DVD Region 012345678 PAL/NTSC Works on all TVs with HDMI connection
- 100~240V 50 / 60Hz - For use world-wide use, Ultra HD Blu-ray discs can be encoded with high dynamic range (HDR) video, which sends a wider range of brightness, darkness, and color levels to the connected television than standard HD video signals. Dual HDMI output- Built-In Dual Band Wi-Fi/ Anynet +/ UHD / 3D/ Apps Platform/ BD Wise/ AllShare/ Dolby Digital Plus/ Dolby True HD/ Quick Start Mode
- Access streaming content like Amazon Video, Youtube, Hulu The player offers plenty of streaming services and apps through the Samsung Apps platform. You can access Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, and YouTube for video and Pandora, SiriusXM, and Spotify for music, as well as dozens of other apps for news, social networks, sports, and weather. The K8500 has 1.66GB of onboard storage, which should be more than enough for your streaming and information needs.
- For audio, the K8500 supports Dolby True HD and DTS-HD surround sound formats, along with 7.1-channel Dolby Digital. This is powerful for conventional Blu-ray players, but Ultra HD Blu-ray discs can be also encoded with the more advanced Dolby Atmos and DTS-X audio. Those formats incorporate much more positional sound information than conventional 5.1- and 7.1-channel surround sound to produce a more immersive experience. With built-in Wifi, no additional cables or wires are needed.
- The player offers plenty of streaming services and apps through the Samsung Apps platform. You can access Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, and YouTube for video and Pandora, SiriusXM, and Spotify for music, as well as dozens of other apps for news, social networks, sports, and weather. The K8500 has 1.66GB of onboard storage, which should be more than enough for your streaming and information needs.
- Multiregion Blu-ray (A,B and C) and DVD (1-8)
- Plays DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray discs
- Smart with Catch-up & 4K Streaming via wired ethernet cable
- Supports Dolby Atmos & High-Resolution Audio
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Get connected and be social: Now it's even easier to get closer to friends and family from the comfort of your living room. Samsung's Smart Content makes it simple to access online social networks like Facebook and Twitter, so now you can connect, chat and share with ease. With the YouTube app, you can also explore and enjoy a world of great video content including the latest worldwide sensations. Thanks to these social networking services, you can discover a smarter way to be social.
- Great entertainment on demand: Enjoy the very latest movies and other entertainment at home - on your own terms. It's all delivered straight to you thanks to Samsung Smart Content. Now you can have easy access to a range of great video on demand services including LOVEFiLM, Netflix and more. From the biggest current blockbusters to indie hidden gems and timeless classics, you will discover a huge library of movies and other content that you can watch at your convenience.
- DTS HD Decoder
- 3D ready
A Guide to Buying a Samsung 4K Blu Ray
So buying a Samsung 4K Blu Ray is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.TV makers came together and agreed on the minimum criteria necessary for a TV to be regarded to Ultra High Definition Premium or UHD Premium. These characteristics include having a display of 3840x 2160, 10 bit color depth allowing the screen to display 1024 shades of primary colors as opposed to the 256 displayed by regular TV’S, have a maximum brightness enabled display and also have HDR built in. HDR allows more color and richness to be displayed on your TV than ever before. Older TV’s come in 8 bit but 4K would work a lot better with 10 bit which shows five times as many more colors.
Apart from being a smart TV, which means you can connect it to the Internet to view content, it also produces sharper images that are smooth and pleasing to the eyes. Buying a 4k TV isn’t like buying any other type of TV out there, because you need to consider this like resolution, power consumption, smart TV capabilities etc. It is however worth the time and effort. For anyone who is considering a 4K TV, let’s take a look at some of the best brands of 4K TVs you can choose from. You want to make sure that you can upscaling the picture quality of all your current movies and TV shows to near-4K Ultra HD quality so look for 4K Ultra HD TVs that offer the finest upscaling.
The Bests 4KOther top brands are the Panasonic Viera DX902 and the Visio P-Series Ultra HD HDR 4K TV.
Although the general idea 4K TVs is amazing i.e. the whole idea of having a better experience when you buy one of these TVs. Virtually anyone who have seen a 4K TV on display would want one for themselves. The sad truth however is that these TVs don’t come cheap. The can be quite expensive, which is why most people don’t really bother themselves about buying one just yet. Another important feature that makes most 4K TVs stand out is the image refresh rate, as in how they are able to display images in a seamless manner. Most 4K TV brands have in-built technologies, which allows almost perfect image refresh rate. So you need to put that at the back of your mind when buying a cheap 4K TV. Make sure you at least go to the store and see for yourself before buying the 4K TV, check it out while it’s turned on.