So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Using a black and white TV, everything is either black or white, you don’t have the liberty of color distinction. The technology evolved into color television sets, where users can identify images with their distinctive colors, this shift was a major breakthrough in TV technology.
Who has all the dough to buy thousands of dollars’ worth of test equipment or spend hundreds hiring a professional calibrator? 720 Pixel Basically, as the number goes up, the clarity, sharpness and quality of picture goes up. This display is 1280 x 720. This is a sum of the number of pixels in a given space so as they increase, so does the picture quality.
The best Picture Quality PossibleWhy go for OLED if you can get the new QLED sets from Samsung, anyway? These new models from the South Korean brand are packed with 20% wider color gamut compared to the brand’s TVs released last year. These are on par with the OLED panels, delivering brighter pictures. Samsung also made it a point to pay attention to the rear of the TV as you can now find only a single wire running down its back. The Q Series are all curved sets with different price tags.
That is why before you go out and shop, it is a must to do your own research first. So far, the top brands including LG, Sony, Panasonic, and Samsung come with the highest price tags. You also need to decide how much you are willing to spend. More than anything else, it will dictate the type of resolution and display that you can afford. Size will then be your last focus. Another important feature that makes most 4K TVs stand out is the image refresh rate, as in how they are able to display images in a seamless manner. Most 4K TV brands have in-built technologies, which allows almost perfect image refresh rate. So you need to put that at the back of your mind when buying a cheap 4K TV. Make sure you at least go to the store and see for yourself before buying the 4K TV, check it out while it’s turned on.