So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.If you keep these features in mind, you can purchase your 4K Ultra HD TV with confidence.
There is a lot of crowd in the 4K market as people are rushing to buy it and also, there are cheap rates offered for different sets. But in this rush and desire to make a scoring deal, one may forget to check the resolution. 4K means that the resolution would four times an HDTV and it must be displayed in the results. So, check and double check if you are taking the right product home. Ensure your TV comes with a HDR “High Dynamic Range” for clearer images and deeper contrast. This is the latest technology in screen displays and it is able to make really good use of your 4K TV by taking advantage of the better picture quality and displaying even better content.
Ridiculous QualityCheck if the TV is UHD Premium, it means the TV fulfills the minimum criteria of an Ultra HD. Previously, there was no agreed upon criteria for that and recognizing the need, manufacturers got together and introduced UHD Premium branding. It means that the TV should have a resolution of 3840*21660 at least. It should have at least 10-bit color depth, have the ability to display 90% of the p3 color gamut at least.
Even thought 4K TVs are known for their better resolutions compared to HDTVs, it could be tricky to find the differences in sharpness if the content doesn’t support 4K. if you want a 4K TV, you will also need to have 4K content like movies, games, TV shows, and others to enjoy it to the fullest. Thankfully, there is now an increasing availability of 4K content that can provide customers with a stunning viewing experience. Unfortunately these terms for varies among manufacturers; for example, Vivid mode is sometimes called Dynamic mode or Standard mode.