So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Obviously, you have done all the thinking and the work required, so now it is time to make the decision (an informed decision). Now you know all the features that your 4K TV should have so just pick the one which is cheap and fulfills all these demands. However, if you can do without anyone of these features and would save money rather, then you can compromise on any of these features as per your choice.
This set is available at a reasonable price along with having good features. It is available in both 50 and 58-inch sizes and has amazing brightness and ability to immerse. However, it may not deliver the maximum HDR experience but still is best among many mid-range sets. Techradar have marked this TV as first in their listing and for a good reason. This TV has phenomenally bright panels which complement the HDR content. This is a 65-inch TV and have bright screen, fantastic color screen. Q9F is the flagship introduction of Samsung which was the first to roll out an HDR compatible screen in 2015. The latest introduction by the brand has rendered the brightness 50% higher than that of UHD Premium certification.
Evolution4k TV or 4K Ultra High Definition TV delivers 4 times the image display quality of a basic 1080P display TV. This simply means it has more pixel density per square inch, which translates into better image quality. The technology used in 4K TVs is amazing as it gives users a whole new viewing experience.
It also should have High-Dynamic Range technology (HDR) which, although, is of more than one types. You should also ensure that the TV you buying is 10-bit, however, this is not the least you can get, as 12 bit is also available. Tuning your new 4k TV shouldn’t be scary or hard to do.