So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Do you ever think why 4K is becoming a fuss for a few years? There are so many reviews (both positive and negative) for the 4K TV, and there is a reason. According to the market experts, 4K is going to rule our living rooms for future six years and there is no stopping to it. But what is 4K? It is the ultra-high definition technology ruling the TV industry for years.
Using a black and white TV, everything is either black or white, you don’t have the liberty of color distinction. The technology evolved into color television sets, where users can identify images with their distinctive colors, this shift was a major breakthrough in TV technology. It is available in 49, 55, 65, and 75-inch sizes. Its features include excellent motion handling and great contrast (as per Techradar). It is an LCD and thus cannot compete with OLEDs on the black levels but in its own capacity, its HDR performance is pretty closer to OLED’s HDR.
Size of the BesselA decade back, we used to have standard definition (480p resolution or lower) and then we moved to the high-definition (720p resolution and also higher i.e. 1080p, which is deemed standard these days). So what is special about ultra-high definition technology? It is a 3,840-by-2,160-pixel resolution for TVs and this is not the only feature, it is also becoming inexpensive day by day.
You want to make sure that you can upscaling the picture quality of all your current movies and TV shows to near-4K Ultra HD quality so look for 4K Ultra HD TVs that offer the finest upscaling. Lowering the gamma control number will make the picture brighter, but it will also make it more difficult to see details in highlights of the image.