So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.This TV is available at a very reasonable price given its HDR performance and no other TV offers such HDR at this price. Furthermore, it fulfills all specifications required by the Ultra HD Premium. According to the Techradar, it is a slick and quick Smart Hub having separate connections box and subtlety in HDR images.
This can also support HDR10 and Dolby Vision, and can display around 100% of the DCI P3 color gamut. This is also packed with the SmartCast interface of the company, which gives users the chance to stream content from various sources. Since it makes use of SmartCast, you can expect that the P-Series will be compatible as well with Google Home to let consumers change channels and search for content by just using their voice. Another important feature that makes most 4K TVs stand out is the image refresh rate, as in how they are able to display images in a seamless manner. Most 4K TV brands have in-built technologies, which allows almost perfect image refresh rate. So you need to put that at the back of your mind when buying a cheap 4K TV. Make sure you at least go to the store and see for yourself before buying the 4K TV, check it out while it’s turned on.
What are the Best brands of 4K TV?A decade back, we used to have standard definition (480p resolution or lower) and then we moved to the high-definition (720p resolution and also higher i.e. 1080p, which is deemed standard these days). So what is special about ultra-high definition technology? It is a 3,840-by-2,160-pixel resolution for TVs and this is not the only feature, it is also becoming inexpensive day by day.
Before buying your 4K TV, it always helps to start with market research and understand the pricing of different brands in the market. Brands like LG, Panasonic, Sony and Samsung are the most expensive. Once you have settled into choosing a brand and you have bought it, how do you ensure you get the most from it? Here are a few things to put in to consideration. Another important feature that makes most 4K TVs stand out is the image refresh rate, as in how they are able to display images in a seamless manner. Most 4K TV brands have in-built technologies, which allows almost perfect image refresh rate. So you need to put that at the back of your mind when buying a cheap 4K TV. Make sure you at least go to the store and see for yourself before buying the 4K TV, check it out while it’s turned on.