So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.720 Pixel Basically, as the number goes up, the clarity, sharpness and quality of picture goes up. This display is 1280 x 720. This is a sum of the number of pixels in a given space so as they increase, so does the picture quality.
The next best brand of 4K TV is the Z 9D series by Sony. This outstanding 4K TV is a good example of Sony’s High Dynamic Range technology. It is also worthy of mention that this 4K TV also comes with the awesome Backlight Master Drive technology by Sony. The display on this TV gives you a spectacular viewing experience. The Sony Z 9D series is powered by Android TV, which gives a better smart TV experience as whole. However there is often here are often a bewildering number of options and presets modes that can make it tricky to tweak your set correctly.
Getting the most from your 4K TelevisionTechradar have marked this TV as first in their listing and for a good reason. This TV has phenomenally bright panels which complement the HDR content. This is a 65-inch TV and have bright screen, fantastic color screen. Q9F is the flagship introduction of Samsung which was the first to roll out an HDR compatible screen in 2015. The latest introduction by the brand has rendered the brightness 50% higher than that of UHD Premium certification.
4K TVs are able to display images on a richer screen with four times as much pixel density as a regular full HD TV. It is able to display better picture quality, clearer lines and smoother curves. With 4K TV’s, a technology known as HDR or High Dynamic Range has improved the performance of the new TV's that are shipped to the market. Sports mode can also automatically adjust the audio on some sets, delivering more bass to create the sensation that you're in a stadium.