So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.If you get a 4K TV with High Dynamic Range (HDR) you will get a better dramatically wider range of colors and contrast.
LCD is the cheapest and most common. It came in with thin flat screened TVs. It is the most common in the market mainly because of its low prices. However, as many have pointed out the fact that cheaper TVs compromise quality by rendering certain low-quality features. There are certain things to be considered while buying a cheaper 4K TV without compromising the quality. So, cheaper 4K TVs are totally worth it if you know how to purchase them.
Best 4K Deals4K TVs are able to display images on a richer screen with four times as much pixel density as a regular full HD TV. It is able to display better picture quality, clearer lines and smoother curves. With 4K TV’s, a technology known as HDR or High Dynamic Range has improved the performance of the new TV's that are shipped to the market.
Unfortunately these terms for varies among manufacturers; for example, Vivid mode is sometimes called Dynamic mode or Standard mode. TV makers came together and agreed on the minimum criteria necessary for a TV to be regarded to Ultra High Definition Premium or UHD Premium. These characteristics include having a display of 3840x 2160, 10 bit color depth allowing the screen to display 1024 shades of primary colors as opposed to the 256 displayed by regular TV’S, have a maximum brightness enabled display and also have HDR built in. HDR allows more color and richness to be displayed on your TV than ever before. Older TV’s come in 8 bit but 4K would work a lot better with 10 bit which shows five times as many more colors.