So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.This technology offers about 4 times the display resolution of a normal full HD technology. The 4k technology is so amazing that you can see individual pixels when you look at images at a very close range. With a 1080P display technology, you get more than 2 million pixels displayed on the screen at any given time, which will give you a wonderful viewing experience.
Before buying your 4K TV, it always helps to start with market research and understand the pricing of different brands in the market. Brands like LG, Panasonic, Sony and Samsung are the most expensive. Once you have settled into choosing a brand and you have bought it, how do you ensure you get the most from it? Here are a few things to put in to consideration. Being expensive however doesn’t mean you cannot find high quality cheap 4K TV on the market, in fact you can find great deals online, if you know what to look for in a 4K TV. The Internet is a wonderful place for anyone to start, when looking to buy cheap 4K TV. Start by searching online for cheap 4K TVs available. When you find the TV, there are things to look out for before deciding to pay for the TV.
Enjoy Stunning QualityIf you get a 4K TV with High Dynamic Range (HDR) you will get a better dramatically wider range of colors and contrast.
Sports mode can also automatically adjust the audio on some sets, delivering more bass to create the sensation that you're in a stadium. It is available in 49, 55, 65, and 75-inch sizes. Its features include excellent motion handling and great contrast (as per Techradar). It is an LCD and thus cannot compete with OLEDs on the black levels but in its own capacity, its HDR performance is pretty closer to OLED’s HDR.