So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.When buying a cheap 4K TV, don’t forget to check the smart TV functionalities of the TV, be sure to check if it has all the features of a smart TV. A smart TV should be able to connect to the Internet to stream live content. A cheap 4K TV should have the right types of smart TV applications as well.
You have heard the term - 4k TV. You’ve also heard the terms Ultra HD TV, Ultra High-Definition TV,4K Ultra HD TV and 4K UHD TV. Another important feature that makes most 4K TVs stand out is the image refresh rate, as in how they are able to display images in a seamless manner. Most 4K TV brands have in-built technologies, which allows almost perfect image refresh rate. So you need to put that at the back of your mind when buying a cheap 4K TV. Make sure you at least go to the store and see for yourself before buying the 4K TV, check it out while it’s turned on.
What are the Best brands of 4K TV?With the standard presets and just a little tweaking you can get the optimal performance out of your 4k TV no matter what room or situation.
This setting eliminates some of the video processing to do things such as smooth the picture. Game mode will reduce the input lag - the amount of time it takes the TV to process an image from a source such as a gaming console and get the image to the screen. TV makers came together and agreed on the minimum criteria necessary for a TV to be regarded to Ultra High Definition Premium or UHD Premium. These characteristics include having a display of 3840x 2160, 10 bit color depth allowing the screen to display 1024 shades of primary colors as opposed to the 256 displayed by regular TV’S, have a maximum brightness enabled display and also have HDR built in. HDR allows more color and richness to be displayed on your TV than ever before. Older TV’s come in 8 bit but 4K would work a lot better with 10 bit which shows five times as many more colors.