So you are looking to buy a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on 58 Inch Panasonic 4K are as follows:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range )
- Switch Design Stand - 2 positions, 4 styles
- Netflix, Amazon Video (subscription required ) & YouTube streaming in 4K UHD & HDR
- High Contrast Screen with Wide Colour Spectrum & Local Dimming
- Freeview Play Catch-Up TV with advanced features ( Broadband connection required )
- 1 of Panasonic TX-58EX700B 58-Inch 1600 Hz Widescreen 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with Freeview Play (2017 Model) - Silver
- 1 of Panasonic SC-HTB488EBK 200 W Soundbar with Wireless Sub Woofer
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
- ** UK Mainland Delivery Only **
- Apps: Y
- Audio Output: 2 x 10Watts
- Bluetooth: N
- Contrast Ratio: Brilliant Contrast
- Bring the excellence and the intelligence in your living room with tx-58ex780 SIGNED PA
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 58 HD Ready LED TV with Freeview 3840 x 2160 Silver 4x HDMI 3x USB connectionVESA 400 x 200Screen Size58 Resolution3840 x 2160 Display (Type)LED ColourSilver 4K UHDYes SMART TVYes 3DYes Freeview HDYes SpeakersYes HDMI ports quantity4 USB 2.0 ports quantity2 USB 3.0 Input1 Component video (YPbPr/YCbCr) in1 Optical Audio Output1 Headphone connectivity1 Wi-FiYes LAN/WANYes Dimensions W/O Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 753 x 41 mmDimensions With Stand (W x H x D)1290 x 813 x 376 mmWeight
- W/O Stand23.0 KgWeight24.5 KgCompatible with VESA-wall mounting system400 x 200 mmEnergy ClassA
A Guide to Buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K
So buying a 58 Inch Panasonic 4K is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Buying a cheap 4K TV can be challenging if you have never done it before. One of the important features you should consider is the audio quality of the cheap 4k TV you wish to buy. A good 4K TV should have awesome audio quality with the best speaker technology integration.
Using a black and white TV, everything is either black or white, you don’t have the liberty of color distinction. The technology evolved into color television sets, where users can identify images with their distinctive colors, this shift was a major breakthrough in TV technology. Technology keeps evolving every day and displays are not left out in this evolution. The technology used in TV has changed drastically over the past decade and more people are still trying to appreciate this fact. TVs have been around for many years and each time something new is added, it changes the overall viewing experience, TVs started from black and white.
Best 4K TVsYou can simply visit the showroom or shopping mall to test the audio of the cheap 4K TV before paying for it. You should realize that buying a cheap 4K TV doesn’t mean you compromise on features such as the audio quality of the 4K TV.
Sitting closer to your TV allows you to take more advantage of the better quality than a normal HD screen. In the recent past, film makers had not invested in shooting videos in 4K but streaming media like Netflix and YouTube now give you an option of watching your videos in 4K. There are a number of film enthusiasts who are now making 4K videos and the content will keep increasing as time goes by, giving you more to choose from. Why go for OLED if you can get the new QLED sets from Samsung, anyway? These new models from the South Korean brand are packed with 20% wider color gamut compared to the brand’s TVs released last year. These are on par with the OLED panels, delivering brighter pictures. Samsung also made it a point to pay attention to the rear of the TV as you can now find only a single wire running down its back. The Q Series are all curved sets with different price tags.