So you are looking to buy a Samsung 4K Quantum Dot for a cheap price? If so then we have great news as we have found the absolute cheapest deals on Samsung 4K Quantum Dot and displayed them below so that you can save a lot of money when buying online.
So the cheapest deals we could find on Samsung 4K Quantum Dot are as follows:
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
- The UH85's infinitesimal quantum dots in 1 billion hues create images in vivid and wide-ranging colours.
- PBP Dual-Screen Function. Brightness 250cd/m2. Refresh Rate 60Hz
- With its four USB 3.0 ports, you can transmit data between devices 10 times faster than you could with USB 2.0 ports.
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
- Multi-Screen Delivers Multiple Messages
- Stunning 4K UHD Picture Quality
- Non-Glare Panel for Improved Visibility
- The 34" ultra-wide curved monitor gives you an immersive widescreen viewing experience like no other monitor.
- Ultra WQHD enables a screen resolution of 3440x1440 - 2.5 times the pixel density of Full HD - that delivers razor-sharp images. The greater pixel density also creates a wider screen workspace
- Quantum dot technology support approximately serge 125% for a wider range of more accurate colors - especially dark reds and greens - that stay crisp and clear even in bright light.
- Dual 7-watt speakers embedded into the display let you enjoy movies, games, and online content without cluttering your desktop with auxiliary speakers or cables.
- Samsung's PBP lets you connect two input sources using HDMI and DP while maintaining the original image quality. Resize the second image to cover up to 25% of the screen and position it anywhere.
- Quantum Dot Display doesn't just raise the bar, it changes the game. TVs until now were not able to realistically display the world we see around us. SUHD with Quantum Dot display changes all that by expressing an exceptionally wide range of colours, over 1 billion - breathing life into each and every one of them and giving you perfect picture quality with the most true to life colours.
- HDR 1000 provides a far superior High Dynamic Range experience for striking brightness, exceptional shadow detail and vividly accurate colour.
- Enjoy striking levels of contrast even when watching TV in the brightest environments with Ultra Black Technology. Experience all the vibrant colour and detail of next generation Premium UHD without having to close the curtains or turn off the lights.
- UHD TV's remastering engine will step in to automatically analyze and remaster any non-SUHD content, improving the quality to the highest level possible. Enjoy images as close to what was intended by the filmmaker.
- Quantum Dot display delivers richer, more vivid colours bringing content to life.
- WQHD ResolutionWith up to 1.7 times the pixel density of Full HD, WQHD not only delivers incredibly detailed, pin-sharp images
- 1800 Curvature wraps around your field of vision and draw you deeper into onscreen action, Samsung's industry-leading 1800R curved screen delivers a truly immersive viewing experience.
- With AMD FreeSync you'll enjoy flawless gameplay. Game Mode lets you select screen settings optimized for different game genres to ensure you see darker areas in more the detail in game scenes.
- 360º Design cleverly conceals cables in rear panel and stand for a stylish look, while the 3-sided bezeless display enhances its slender profile and offers a seamless viewing experience.
- 4K Ultra HD
- HDR Catch-up & 4K Streaming with Tizen Picture quality
- 3400 PQI Tuner, TVPlus Connectivity
- TVPlus Connectivity
- HDMI x 4
A Guide to Buying a Samsung 4K Quantum Dot
So buying a Samsung 4K Quantum Dot is a very popular option as they are just brilliant but we have some useful information below that can help with your purchase.Techradar have marked this TV as first in their listing and for a good reason. This TV has phenomenally bright panels which complement the HDR content. This is a 65-inch TV and have bright screen, fantastic color screen. Q9F is the flagship introduction of Samsung which was the first to roll out an HDR compatible screen in 2015. The latest introduction by the brand has rendered the brightness 50% higher than that of UHD Premium certification.
Though it is more noticeable on larger screens, it is basically putting in four times more pixels on a normal screen enabling pictures to be more detailed and have more density. Distant objects are made to be clearer with whiter whites and blacker blacks. This can also support HDR10 and Dolby Vision, and can display around 100% of the DCI P3 color gamut. This is also packed with the SmartCast interface of the company, which gives users the chance to stream content from various sources. Since it makes use of SmartCast, you can expect that the P-Series will be compatible as well with Google Home to let consumers change channels and search for content by just using their voice.
Best 4K DealsThis set is available at a reasonable price along with having good features. It is available in both 50 and 58-inch sizes and has amazing brightness and ability to immerse. However, it may not deliver the maximum HDR experience but still is best among many mid-range sets.
For instance you may prefer Movie mode but find it too subtle for your brightly lit living room, simply increase the brightness or contrast and save the settings. The same goes for other presets. The last, but surely not the least name that can put up a good fight when it comes to 4K TVs is none other than Vizio. The models from the brand have been offering a lot of value for their price, and the 2017 P-Series lineup of the company is definitely not an exception. The set comes with 128 local dimming zones.